Chris Comish's Discussions (571)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr. Sohini Shukla, There are no worries. I am grateful for the opportunity to share…"

Chris Comish replied on Thursday to The Veil of Forgetting (And How To PIERCE it) // Law of One 022

5 yesterday
Reply by Dr.Sohini Shukla

"Mirabai is one of the multitude of 144,000 Lightworkers in the world. Watched these…"

Chris Comish replied May 26 to Light, Lightworkers and new earth- Mirabai Devi, Kauai Hawaii

2 May 27

"Listen to the video from 43:00 onwards and it discusses human ascension. 5D onwards…"

Chris Comish replied May 26 to Ascension Through the Dimensions (Animal and Human Progression)

3 May 28

"I've had contact with my old dog from the afterlife. Steve Murray has a method for c…"

Chris Comish replied May 26 to Ascension Through the Dimensions (Animal and Human Progression)

3 May 28

"A personal story. May it resonate with you. When I began this website in 2009, I fel…"

Chris Comish replied May 20 to Dimensions & Densities

2 May 20
Reply by Chris Comish

"The author has fascinating articles. Please check out his website link above to read…"

Chris Comish replied May 20 to Dimensions & Densities

2 May 20
Reply by Chris Comish

"Dr. Valerio Curti, I wouldn't say I'm highly evolved, there is a multitude of dimens…"

Chris Comish replied May 18 to Two paths

7 on Thursday

"Another comment. I struggled a long time with understanding evil on Earth. I finaliz…"

Chris Comish replied May 17 to Two paths

7 on Thursday

"May my interpretation resonate with you. I struggled with understanding evil for a l…"

Chris Comish replied May 17 to Two paths

7 on Thursday

"Dr. Sohini Shukla, Thank you for your kind words. My whole purpose is to serve my br…"

Chris Comish replied May 15 to Climbing the Tree of Life

4 May 15
Reply by Chris Comish

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the  emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service