Animal Communication Exercise
1. Find a quiet place where you can be alone with your pet.
2. Sit comfortably with your feet on the floor. Or sit on the floor.
3. Do not insist your pet stay with you. Allow them choice to move
about if they wish. You do not need to be touching them.
4. Take some slow deep breaths and close your eyes.
5. Quiet your mind. Slow your thoughts and focus on your breathing
pattern. Imagine a volume dial that you turn down.
6. Allow thoughts that occur to gently fade away. Let them go and stay focused on your breathing.
7. Take another deep slow breath.
8. Silently say your pet’s name.
9. Think about how much love and joy your pet gives to you.
10. Keep breathing slowly and deeply.
11. Imagine, visualize or feel what you want to communicate to your pet.
12. Keep it simple and remember to continue slow deep breaths.
13. Trust whatever images you receive in your mind. Or any feelings that occur as you connect with your pet.
14. Always remember to have fun and play with it! Your pet will thank you for any attempts that you make ?
I do believe that we all have this ability to communicate to some degree without verbal language.
Terri Sides, RN
~ pdf file below ~
Many thanks!! :-)
You're welcome Lara !
thank you for sharing this!