Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Melanie Beckler

The Violet Flame is truly incredible! Tune into it now to harmonize and uplift your energy, to raise your vibration and Shift, and transmuting lower energies, bringing healing and accelerating spiritual growth and development.

This Meditation is Gifted to you, channeled by Melanie Beckler, meditation music and video created by Frederic Jean-Yves Perez - Sounds Of Light, you can check out more of Frederic's High Vibe music on his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Fi...​

With love and violet fire
Melanie

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great work with the Violet Flame Rosa...and when you are sending it to another person, just affirm to yourself: "I Am My I Am Presence, and I Am One with the I Am Presence of every human being," (or you are one with the I Am Presence of the particular person you are sending to). And thanks so much for sharing Rosa. Love & Blessings, Steve

This reply was deleted.