Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

The Sirius Vortex Transmission: Preparing For

The Lion's Gate 8/8 By Steve Nobel

When the Vortex opened it filled you with Light, a Light that will change, grow, transmute and transform you. Through it flowed the Light and Love that can allow you to transcend what has been, and to create what will be.

It is through the gateway represented by the brilliant blue-white star Sirius – that all the energy enters your universe – the energy that is your very Soul and Spirit, the energy of your Higher Self...

This is a time of new birth and of new life. It is the time of the grandest transmutation, the grandest transformation and yes, of the grandest transcendence that has ever occurred.

The Goddess is returning and She brings with Her a Light, a Light that once lit, cannot be extinguished.”
- The Opening of the Vortex of Sirius. By Lazaris

In this transmission, we connect to the energies of the archangels and to the grids of the earth and central sun. Within this higher light we journey to the Temple of the Higher Heart where we connect with the radiance pouring through the Vortex of Sirius.

As the channel Lazarus tells us, Sirius is the portal of the Goddess and She is returning to birth a new age of enlightenment on the Earth.

Video - "The Sirius Vortex Transmission: Preparing For The Lion's

Gate 8/8" - https://youtu.be/PAL-ni54N5k

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are most welcome Chris, and thanks so much for your reply. I love all the things you share as well, which help raise the vibrations of everyone...and I'm glad to see you are a whole lot more active on your website these days, which helps me to get to know you better.

And for those of you who are doing meditations to help you absorb and take advantage of the fabulous divine energies streaming in from Sirius through August 8, here's is a link to enjoy another one of Steve Nobel's transmissions for this: https://youtu.be/xJNxdEhHMr8

• Thank you Steven. Namaste.

This reply was deleted.