Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Powerful meditations by Diana Cooper

Meditation and Initiation into the 12 Fifth Dimensional Chakras

Meditation and Initiation into the 12 Fifth Dimensional Chakras

This meditation is an initiation into the 12 fifth dimensional chakras, so that you can safely bring Source energy through your body for healing and purification, then into the Earth to the pyramids.  Your light will be used to help renew the power of the pyramids and to re-align them to the star systems to which they are fine tuned.  You will then do your part to help heal the planet of all that humanity has perpetrated. 

You may need to practise this regularly. 

If you start at the Earth Star and go upwards, you will open yourself up, so do this in the morning.  If you start at the Stellar Gateway and come down, you will close the chakras down, so it is good to do this at night.

When you have practised this you can do it walking in the countryside or anywhere peaceful.

1. Find a place where you can be undisturbed and quiet.  Sit with your spine straight and comfortable.

2. Breathe into your feet on the floor and let them become relaxed and heavy.  Then breathe slowly up and down your back, relaxing it.

3. Imagine the Stellar Gateway as a golden ball 12” or 30cms above your head.  At last your spiritual achievements, earned through many lifetimes are recognised and you can open the ball into a flower to draw in Source energy.

4. Below it the magenta Soul Star, your higher self, glows with light.  Cleanse it with the Gold and Silver, Violet Flame, then allow the petals to open, so that the divine light from above flows into the Soul Star.

5. Above the head is the pure white Causal Chakra, the higher mind, bringing in the qualities of all-seeing and all-knowing and allowing you to open to higher wisdom.  Again allow the petals to open so that the divine light from above flows into it.

6. Bring the Source light down into crystal clear thousand petalled lotus at the crown of your head.

7. Then down into the crystal ball in your third eye.

8. Then into your royal blue throat chakra, preparing to be the Voice of the Universe and to co-create with Archangel Michael.

9. Down into the pure white heart chakra filled with Christ Consciousness.

10. Down into the deep gold solar plexus.  Now you dissolve all your fear and that of people around you.

11. Down into the orange navel chakra.

12. Down into the delicate pink sacral chakra, full of tenderness, love and transcendent sexuality.

13. Down into the platinum base chakra, where you connect with dolphin wisdom and have a solid spiritual foundation.

14. Down into the black Earth Star 12” or 30cm below your feet, holding your potential and the possibility of new beginnings.

15. Let the Source energy flow through you into every cell of your body. 

16. The let the Source energy flow through the ley lines to the Pyramids and sense it lighting them up and energising them.  Feel the connections to the stars being re-established.

17. See Mother Earth receiving the pure energy and healing herself totally.

18. Thank Source for all you have received and close down by imagining the petals of each chakra closing, if you wish to.

Invocation and Meditation for the Archangels

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Michael to stand at my right hand side. I ask him to pour courage and strength into me and bring about positive results to my endeavours. I now request that he cut all my negative cords and attachments with his sword. I ask that the deep blue cloak of protection is placed over me so that only that which is of the highest and purest light may enter my aura.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Michael can complete this work and communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Gabriel to stand at my left hand side in his pure white ray. I ask that he pours his pure white energy into my aura and brings me guidance about my next step or my pathway. I ask that the symbols of my lifes mission be illuminated and activated now. Please bring joy, grace, clarity, understanding, generosity and order into my life.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Gabriel can complete this work and communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Uriel to stand in front of me and fill my aura with his purple and gold ray of wisdom and peace. Help me to soothe all conflict in my life and replace it with serenity, brotherhood and sisterhood. Please break my mental and emotional chains and free me from all my fears.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Uriel can complete this work and communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Raphael of the emerald ray to stand behind me. I ask that he pour healing and abundance into me. I ask for protection on my journeys and that I be impressed with justice, truth and vision.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Raphael can complete this work and can communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Chamuel of the pink ray to expand the flame of love in my heart. Please help me to find compassion and forgiveness for myself and for everyone I have ever harmed knowingly or unknowingly. I ask that my heart be opened at a personal and cosmic level.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Chamuel can complete this work and can communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Jophiel to pour the golden light of wisdom and illumination onto me through my crown centre. I ask that his wisdom light up and inspire my mind, helping me to learn and teach at the highest level. I ask that the symbols of wisdom I have accumulated throughout my lifetimes be lit up and activated now.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Jophiel can complete this work and can communicate with you if he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Zadkiel of the violet ray of mercy, joy and transmutation to pour the violet flame into my aura. I ask for all my negativity to be released and dissolved and replaced with joy, diplomacy and tolerance.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Zadkiel can complete this work and can communicate with you if he wishes to.

Your aura is now filled with the energy of the Archangels and you are connected to your mighty I AM presence. You are blessed.

http://www.dianacooper.com/inspirationinformation/exercises-a-meditations.html

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Alvin,

The source is above

Alvin Ramasamy said:
    hey thanx chris

can you site the source of the material pls
    [i'll delete this post when you have]
This reply was deleted.