Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Friends,

We know so many types of Reiki Energies......Including Tiger Reiki....Kangaroo Reiki.....when we go wit h colors then Lavender Reiki.....Violet Flame reiki.....and Medicine Budhdh Reiki of Compassion....because healing always happens out of Love, Light and Compassion....

Day before yesterday In the Evening ..I was meditating as Usual and some times it takes longer....

It was 8 p.m. in the evening and It was such a nuisance in the surroundings .....so many dogs were barking at the same time one after the other.....and few were crying also.....

Let me tell you that the residence Area is very quite ....In spite of that here in India you can find Street Dogs....and in winter season there a season for their mating also.....so much quarrel some times in between and their fight sometimes lead to fatal injuries.....

I was deep in my meditation and such a noise created by them....One after another and may be few at the same time...

In the area so many 15 to 20 dogs are there daily making noise at night and becomes difficult to sleep even.....Municipality has taken over the job to make sterile the females dogs....to solve the proble in the city....Out skirts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.....

I just call our Master Mikao Usuei and My spirit Guides and Angels to help me....because I could not come out and wanted to bless all the Dogs....so that they could be remain calm and can give me silence......But All their energies put to gather I tried to increase the energy level and asked Masters to help them be quite with that energy......"Dog Reiki"......

If We think about Dog Reiki......Then it gives us the abilities for Faithful Behavior, giving protection to our Master....as a result one can learn.....

That was the last and since two days not a single dog is barking and the area became so quite....

I do not know which type of collective energy has arrived from our masters but the area has become very silent and calm.......

Dr. Sohini Shukla.......Sohiniben..

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear alain,

Kundalini is not suitable for kids is right in a way because the Energy usully pure in kids and they may not tolerate the flow so only a thought can give them healing......

Usually to our pets when it is needed I can give Reiki.....just to heal.....

That was the problem of Street Dogs of the Area.....and they had co operative phenomena that one pup was injured and after two days died of that and all wrer Barking and Crying also.....and when I was meditating It was so much noise but I directed my energies along with master's Blessings they are now so quite no body can believe it.....

So our energy and the intention has a good power.....

I always have Mahatmas Energies in my Meditations......after my Attunements with Mahatma Energies By Chris Comish three years back.....

Thanks for your sharing,

With Love & Blessings,

Sohiniben.1938895364?profile=original

• Dear Isis,

Reiki always helps to calm down to any Soul......

we can use and they will be at peace...

sohini....

• Dear mary P.,

Thanks for your message.....

That was some special case and actually I had taken all that dogs which were Crying & barking in the Energy of Masters and till now this silence continued.......The story of that of Street Dogs in India.....The Hisory of pets is always different.....

Our Pet to day is so loving and will always come with asking Love....and with our attention will be happy....

When they have some problems I used to send reiki just to heal them and it always works.....

Thanks for your messages.....

Sohiniben.1938895837?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Dear Hannah,

I have many pets one after another....15-17 has taken shelter.....in last 45 years.....

This problem was also with our pet dog 35 years back and was so much ferocious.....we could not talk even in his presence ....always taking objection and at that time I was not knowing Reiki ......

Now the problem was created by the Street Dogs and after that came to know the reason that some pup was injured by a vehicle and that pup died after two day...so because of Compassion of all the Dogs were crying and barking too.....

See the co operation in animals....

Thanks for your message.....

Sohiniben.1938895278?profile=original

• Dear melodie,

Yes, You can call me as Sohini.......No objection.....

With love.....welcome your message also....with a good picture.....1938895899?profile=original

Sohiniben.

• Wonderful Sohini, should I be calling you Sohini or Sohiniben?

1938895330?profile=original

• Thanks for the share!!! I have two dogs of my own (females) that constanly fight so I can relate to your story.  I need to find a Reiki that keeps them from trying to excape out of the yard. ;)

Stacy

• all my animals have been attuned to reiki master level...they are all healers....working closely together and loving and supporting eachother in times of crisis...I have seen them do the most miraculous things, some are feral and do not like me to touch them, it frightens them and they run and hide for days sometimes, when its better for them to be indoors with the clan..I have seen little cats carrying the energy in a bridge from me to the ill animal by allowing me to run the evergy through them to the ill one, while being in physical contact with both me and the patient...when I am absent they work themselves in patterns around the ill ones, absorbing their pain and doing proper Tonglen practice...

Any time I doubt, I just have to observe them...

they know it and they love it and are the most conductive agents of this loving energy...it may well be worthwhile passing attunements to them...

I always include them in my attunements...they do recognise, see, feel intuit...

Thanks so much for this beautiful post..

• 1938895265?profile=original

This reply was deleted.