Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

May-June 2021+ Energy Update:
Receive The Olive Branch By

Marie Mohler

Dear Ones,

It is Mother Earth, Mother Mary, El Morya, and the Arcturian High Council here, streaming through the Divine White Christ Light Frequencies, imbued with Silver, Gold, and White Hues.  We are journeying into some unknown waters in the month of May, June, and the remainder of 2021, dear ones. 

And before we set sail, it is always wise and highly attuned to summon in the sacred colors, breath, song, and love of the Godheart . . . to bless any great voyage, any new endeavor, and any new venture or experience within Creation itself.  

So let us first take a Deep Divine Breath In together, allowing and embracing its gifts of Higher Dimensional Prana, Life Force-Filled Fortification, and Quantum Levels of God’s Extraordinary Grace.  Breathe this Living Light, Life Force, and Prana into the core of your being.  And Know that this Abundant Energy is always, always, here for you, within you, and accessible to you, no matter what you are seeing, witnessing, or experiencing in your outer world and through your outer or physical lenses. 

Your Inner Sight, your Clear Soul Sight, and your Sacred Heart Center are the Eternal Aspects of You that remember how to Breathe In These Times So once more, breathe a Deep Conscious Breath In . . . and feel it flowing to all of your cells, all of your cares, all of your worries, all of your fears, all of your uncertainties, and all of your gifts as well.  And allow yourself to really bathe in the Light of this Higher Dimensional Infusion of God’s Grace and Healing Presence within you.  You are this Peace, this Ease, this Knowing, and this Grace in all ways, if you will simply allow yourself to breathe it in with a Sincere Heart, a Deep Divine Presence, and with Receptive Appreciation for the Gifts it offers to you and through you.

When you are ready, add those Sacred Sovereign and Divine Colors we streamed through in the beginning of our connections today . . . to your Conscious Breathing.  Breathe in the Divine Creationary and Emancipatory Colors of Silver, Gold, and White.  See this Abundant Celestial Light Awakening You in all Highest Good Ways and preparing your Ark (your Physical Vessel and Body) and your Ascension Arc (your Etheric Energies and Divine Awareness) for the Journey of Reunion with Source/God/Creator, with Gaia, and with the All That Is. 

Feel this Living Light merged with your Sacred Breath as Living Life Force in these times of epic and extraordinary change.  For they are the Wind in your Sails and they are the Nourishment your Light Bodies need to strengthen your Physical Bodies, Minds, and Spirits in the waters, changes, revelations, and ascension waves currently unfolding and expanding exponentially ahead.

Dear Ones, many of you listening to this channel have heard and received some powerful insights over the past few years through the transmissions relayed and graced in messages like these.  And recently, we have brought forth the story of Noah’s Ark into your conscious awareness, to awaken and further activate your own Divine Vessels to their Holy Purpose and to the Divine Alignment summoning one and all in these times. 

In May and June, and in the months to come still in 2021, you are feeling, living, and realizing the Ascension Timeline in your time.  And we thought it might be a blessing if you could receive a message directly from Noah, an Ascension Timeline Sailor himself.  For Noah’s Consciousness is accessible in your consciousness and in your daily lives at this time.  And you are the New Earth Noahs of this time.  So bathe in his messages for humanity at this time, from one Noah to another, and one Know-er of God’s Light, Truth, Love, and Grace to another.

My dear Brothers and Sisters in the Ark and Arc of Ascension and Awakening,

It was a long time ago that I was summoned by Creator to build an Ark.  And when God spoke to me, he spoke through me, just as he is speaking through many of you today.  The conversations and the call to Divine Service were felt and lived within, despite a deep unconsciousness that had settled in on the Earth in my time as well.  I was called to build a ship, a boat, an ark, and truly . . . a Divine Vessel that would mirror the Faith Within that I was called to embody.  So the size of the Ark I built was a perfect Divine Reflection of the Faith I was called to build, grow, and allow on the inside, in my Inner Life.

My family and I did not know or understand at first the magnitude of the task that had been given to us.  For if we had, it might have been too daunting to undertake.  What we had was an instruction.  We had been given the summoning of God’s Grace to fortify and protect and liberate our family from the walls, oppression, and illusion that 3D living in our time had manifested to that point.  And so, we slowed any fear or worry that we felt within through Conscious Breathing. 

And in pairing our Breath with God’s Breath, we became stronger.  That was The First Step in Building the Ark.  For once again, the physical Ark was built from the Template of the Inner Arc.  And that Inner Arc was Faith, Fortitude, and Clarity from our Divine Union with God, the Creator of All Things and the One True Heavenly Mother/Father Source of All Light and All Life.  

From that Union of our Breath with Source, we began to see through Source Eyes, what every next step was.  We began to see abundance and plenty of all that we needed, where previously we might have seen lack and scarcity, or fear.  We began to Know that All Things Are Possible Through God, and we were strengthened in that Sight.  We were strengthened in our Faith.  Each time we felt Faith and listened to its Guidance, we were fortified exponentially.  

And so while others witnessed our Ark Project over many years time, and mocked, ridiculed, judged, and devalued our Faith and Commitment, working for God became its own reward.  Aligning with God became the sole and soul Life Force that we needed, to withstand the growing entitlement of others to make public mockery of our family with all of its financial, emotional, spiritual, and physical effects and impacts.  

After a while, of growing in our Faith, pairing our Breath and partnering in Union with God, the Ultimate Father and Maker of All Things, we began to see with new lenses.  We began to see a New World manifesting in our hearts, that can only be described here as what you may know as the Quantum Field.  In our day, we felt it as a New Land, a New Life, a New Way of Life, that would literally drown out the old one.  One world was superimposing and absorbing another.  And that is what manifested the Great Weather Patterns that would become The Ultimate Storm.  

As Vessels to a Holy Purpose, when we pair, align, breathe, and become God’s Vision for this world, for New Life, and for New Creation, we become Divine Instruments for the Work of God.  We become Creators of His Very Creation.  And so too, this is what my family and I in time, became.  And we witnessed over time, that other-worldly consciousness become what we could see, feel, and Know within.  We came to Know it so cleanly, so clearly, so purely, that we did literally become that Ark.  And the Arc of the Ascension Changes that were to come.  We became the Faith that would see us through the entire journey.  And so, I can say that Faith Was Our Clear Soul Sight.  That is the only Sight we had during those incredible times.  It was Through Faith, In Faith, and Becoming Faith, that we could see God’s Vision and God’s Blueprint unfolding through us.  

And this is True for you, dear ones.  Everything we had and everything we needed came to us because of that Great Faith.  We didn’t need or require the Full Blueprint to Be what we came to Be at that time.  We just required the Willingness to Live Faith, to Embody Faith, and to Illustrate Faith, in a world that had long lost resonance with its meaning and that had long lost resonance with its Truth and Application in their lives.  

When the rains came, my family was already living on the Ark.  We had become the Ark.  For the Ark was our Divine Home.  It was a Gift from our Heavenly Source.  And it was a Gift that we already Embodied.  We didn’t wait for rain to embody and live on that Ark.  We became the Ark a long time before.  For once again, to build the Ark, we had to become it ourselves first.  Faith by faith, we built that ark.  Listening by listening, we built that ark.  Honoring God by honoring God, we built that ark.  Unifying with God by unifying with God, we built that ark.

Video - Truth of Chaos Archangel Metatron - https://youtu.be/UspEbc9wtJA

You are in these Soul Searching Times, dear ones.  I see you, one and all, in these times of Epic Seas, Storms, Illusion, Confusion, Ascension, and Transformation.  I see myself in You.  I see my Light in you.  I see my Faith In You.

If you are receiving this message, it is because you have heard the call to Partner with God, to Breathe in the Presence of God, and to join with the Higher Sight of God’s Vision for this world in these times.  The only way a message like this could be summoned into a transmission like this is with the Heart of a True Believer, and with the Steadfast Commitment, Faith, and Fortitude to Re-Unite with the Godheart within a Sea of Separation Consciousness.  Your life is my life.  My world is your world. All Time Is One.  And All Time Is Now.  

How God manifests the Divine Plans of Divine Creation is beyond this physical plane’s comprehension.  But we all, All Life and Light in the Physical and Nonphysical Realms in the Whole Grand Creation, . . . We All Know that change of this magnitude is the Great Work of God.  And wise souls surrender their egos and their need to understand or comprehend it . . . in order to be a Divine Receiver of Its Mighty Blessings.  It is through Divine Humility that Receiving in this Way becomes Possible.  It is through Divine Humility and Receptivity that Receiving in this way becomes The Path.

I could no longer tell what was my breath and what was God’s Breath, for they were one and the same.

I could no longer tell what was my vision and what was God’s Vision, for they were one and the same.

I could no longer tell what was my heart and what was God’s Heart, for they were one and the same.

And I could no longer tell what was my creation and what was God’s Creation, for they were one and the same.  

It is a journey from thinking you Know God, and actually Knowing God again in your life.  

It is a journey from practicing Faith, to actually Being Faith as a Vibration in your life.  

It is a journey from being willing to accept God’s Living Light and Life Force as your own, to Embodying God’s Living Light and Life Force as your own.  

Those who mock, ridicule, judge, and shout condemnations do so ~ to express their blindness.  To express their pain of separation.  For you see, they aren’t yet breathing Union.  They aren’t yet seeing Union.  They aren’t yet seeing Abundance.  They aren’t yet accessing the Unified Field.  And therefore, they are living in the extreme pain of Separation, Lack, Scarcity, Hopelessness, and Struggle.  

And from that lens of living, . . . mocking, ridiculing, judging, scorning, and offending others . . . is justified.  For it is all they can see.  It is all they can remember.  

But those who can rise, grow, build, and live in faith beyond that . . . open up new worlds of Light.  New worlds of Life.  And we become the Pioneers of God’s Ascended Creations.  

When the rains came, we already were the Breath of New Creation.  My family and I already were the Breath of New Life.  

No matter where the storms were to lead us, we already had cultivated the blueprints of New Creation in our Hearts.  In our Minds.  In our Spirits.  And that was our Divine Compass of Faith that led us to where we were Divinely Guided to be.  We lived God’s Vision as Our Vision.  And so, they were one in the same.

You are invited to Unite your Vision with God’s Vision once more.

You are invited to Unite your Heart with God’s Heart once more.

You are invited to seed New Creation through your inner arcs and arks of New Creation once more as well, seeded with the Glory of God in all His Might and Eternal Omnivision once more.  

From Separation, Union Is Once Again Restored.

From Pain and Struggle, Lostness and Lack, . . . Abundance and Peace Are Once Again Restored.

May and the coming months in the Year 2021 offers All Of Humanity an Olive Branch.  Through the Storms of Antiquity, and the Storms of Today, God Has Always Risen.  Through the Storms, Revelations, and Shakings on your world today, God Is Already Victorious.  

When you align your Breath with God’s Breath, You Are Victorious.

When you align your Vision with God’s Vision, You Are Victorious.

When you align your Faith and Creations with God’s Faith and Creations, You Are Victorious.

I came today to Seed this Remembrance In You.  I pass the Seeds of the Olive Branch now to you, my brothers and sisters.  I pass the Seeds of the Peace Dove’s Living Light returning to the Hearts of All willing to receive them in these times.  It is the Olive Branch the Peace Dove was carrying that carries the Frequencies of New Life, New Light, New Creation, New Hope, New Joy, and New Everlasting Union with the Divine in All Ways, forevermore.

It is up to you to Open now to Receive this Great Divine Union.

It is up to you to Receive the Abundance God is bringing back to the Heart and Soul of Mother Gaia, and to you.

It is up to you to open to Embody this Living Arc, this Divine Ark, this extraordinary Peace, and this Sacred and Infinite Abundance once more.

Events are unfolding that will be experienced as some of the Greatest Storms ever to touch the earth.  

The source of those Ultimate Storms?  Is Humanity’s Separation from Source.

The summoner of those Ultimate Storms?  The very same Humanity that is Separated in these times from Source.

Ask and you shall receive.  

In the summoning, a prayer is given.

In the summoning and the prayers, the answer is always given.

God is the Remedy to any and all ills on your world today.

God is already Victorious in All of Creation.  

God Knows All, God Sees All, and God Knows and Sees All In You.

Will you be a Vessel to this Holy Purpose, allowing Faith and Fortitude such as this in these times?

Will you be a Vessel to God’s Great Works in You in these Epic, Extraordinary, and Foretold Times?

All the Events of this day are Divinely Designed to turn people’s Hearts, Minds, and Souls back to Union with God.  

The Plague and Paradigm of 3D Separation is over.

The Prayer of the People of this Planet, All Life on this Planet, and this Planet Herself . . . is To Return to God and To All Its Glory.

And Glory Shall Be Yours, dear ones.  For every prayer is heard, every prayer is answered, and every remedy and glory is given.

The Preparation is both Inner and Outer Preparation.  

But All Preparation is templated first WITHIN, through the Breath of Union and the Humility to Access God’s Will as your Divine Will, and to live it as One and the Same.  

I send you blessings and my Heart Sight and my Faith Sight and my Arc and Ark within to you now, so you may be Divinely Blessed in these times.  

Allow the Olive Branch’s Consciousness to be Your Consciousness in these times.  For it Already Is.  You simply have to remember and to allow it in.

Dear Ones, we believe Noah has imparted a very powerful and fortifying message for these times.  May 2021 is Seeding the Olive Branch Frequencies through one and all of you.  Every prayer is already answered in the Heart of God from Beginningless Time.  And so too, are your prayers answered.

Out of a Time of Deep Darkness, Separation, and Confusion, New Light, New Breath, and New Life are given.  

One world, this 3D dimension, is gasping for breath and life.  One world, God’s Original and Infinite Creation, has always shined abundantly with Source Breath, Glory, Prosperity, Union, and Infinite Life Force.

Those who can’t see will be shown where the True Oxygen and True Life Force is.

Those who are still tricked, controlled, or otherwise engaged in their sleepiness will be shown What Clear Soul Sight Is.  

The Transparency of Truth Is Already Unfolding On Your World, right now, as we speak.

By the time this transmission posts and is accessible to humanity, even more will be revealed in The Public Eye.   

Why is it called The Public Eye?  Because that is your invitation to see clearly God’s Vision.  Through God’s Sight.

When The Word Becomes One, the World Becomes One Again.

Yet first, when the Vision Becomes One, the World Becomes One Again.

3D has attempted to manipulate a One World Vision, a One World Government, a One World Rule of Manipulation, Corruption, and Separation.

God’s Creation, that begins to Breathe once more in a 4th and 5th Dimensional Realm of Consciousness and Higher, is Simply the Truth of the Abundance in All Of Creation.

No Corruption Needed.  Glory Simply Is.  Infinite Abundance Simply Is.  

It is lack and scarcity that is the illusion and the abomination.  

And now, it will be cleared away for All To See.

We continue to welcome you to the Time of Revelations. The Time of the Ultimate Shepherd finding, re-orienting, and emancipating his flock back to the Garden of Eden.

Call on the New Earth Noah Grace and Wisdom inside you to navigate these times.  Breathe Sacred Breaths daily in these times.  If you forget, return and find some of these transmissions to fortify you in the journey.

The Storms are here.  And more may come.  But you have the Blueprint of God’s Breath, God’s Vision, God’s Grace, and God’s Love Within.

That is all you need to re-unity with Source in these times.

Re-Unification Is The Ark/Arc.    

Breathe Union, dear ones.  Breathe Union with Love and Joy in your hearts today, and you will soon see that All Is Well through Higher Soul Sight, as the storms continue to rise on this 3D illusion and escapade that is now at its conclusion.

We are Breathing Union with you, one and all.

You are loved, dear ones.
You ARE Love.
All Our Love.

Marie Mohler

Video - "Freedom Flame Transmission" - https://youtu.be/3vyrNJCglrY

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –