Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Lia Lavani Light Language Transmission April 16,2019

Lia Livani
The light language in this transmission is  Harmonic Frequency Light Codes bringing you endless Divine Love.

I am a vessel for the Light and Christ Consciousness. Through my paintings, Antamara Healing and Light language channeling I share the wisdom of truth and the gift of Light.

My life purpose in this incarnation involves bringing through wisdom, healing and love direct from the Divine Mother and others, as an embodiment of her vibration and intentions.

I am sharing here for the Greater Good of all some of my channelings. It is a rare and ancient language and only speaks with love.

I am currently not aware of the exact translation. Many who listen to it can sense what it means to them, as it speaks to their Souls.

Every time you listen to it may you receive what will benefit you most in that moment.

Thank you for being open to this language of the heart. Blessings, Gratitude & Light,
Empower Yourself With Love!
Lia

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light Peace, Joy, & Abundance to All of You,
Steve

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –