Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

21 Keys for Ascension 2019 By Judy Satori

These short audio transmissions are your "GO TO" support for all Ascension symptoms and issues during 2019. I expect that next year there will be another set. The information is clear and concise followed by energy transmissions. Most tracks are under 10 minutes. Listen to the audio introduction before you begin. I listen to one track every day!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN.

Key 21 - Receive energy from all of the 22 galaxies of the Multi-Galactic Diamond to support your process of Ascension and human evolution. A meditation of LIGHT.

The physical regeneration energy activations and teachings from spirit were a major step up on anything I have experienced to date. These powerful ascension energies will allow us ALL to access a new threshold of Light.

Next week I am in the studio mastering the series and I can’t wait to share it with you as the next level of the Regeneration Pathway in our April new moon update.

I will be sharing some of these recordings as well as additional ascension information from Spirit as part of the next three Regenesis Full Moon Transmissions.
Love, Judy

If you enjoyed Judy transmission like I did, please give us a 'Thumbs Up'

To enjoy all of Judy's full 21 day transmissions & her full moon transmissions - join her ascension library - https://www.ascensionlibrary.org/offe...

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, Peace, Joy, & Abundance to All of You,
Steven Hutchinson

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much Muhittin for sharing your appreciation of the video.

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, & Abundance,

Steve

• THANK YOU STEVEN !!!

• You are most welcome Vishnu, and thank you for sharing your appreciation.

Infinite Blessing of Divine Love, Light, & Abundance,

Steve

• Thank you

This reply was deleted.