Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Into The  Knowing By Blossom Goodchild &

The Federation of Light

Federation Of Light (FOL): Greetings of/from the Highest Order to you Blossom and Each One upon the Earth plane, shining their Glorious Light in the direction of Home.

Blossom: Woah!  A wave of heat, Energy and Love has just swamped me. HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

FOL: In the distance of when last communicating we would express the upgrade of your Planet has fallen nicely into place. By this we mean that these Higher Energies that continue to flow into your atmosphere and directly into your Beings are allowing the ‘spaces’ in-between to be filled.

Blossom: Eh … Meaning what exactly?

FOL: Exactly? We cannot say. Yet, from appearance on what you would consider to be a radar, the Energy of Light-Love that is being emitted by those who chose to … BLAST THE PLANET WITH THEIR LOVE … is off the scale.

There has been a significant upliftment in Energies on many levels. Many can feel it throughout their Being. Can you Blossom?

Blossom: Well, I have been sick, so I haven’t been bouncing around shouting ‘Hallelujah’! Yet, I have to say that the ‘I AM THE LIGHT. I AM THE LOVE. I AM’ Blessing, which I say a lot, seems to be taking on a much stronger feeling/significance.

In what way?

Visualising myself as a column of Light and Love when I say it, seems to FEEL it is ‘getting somewhere’.

Where is somewhere?

Into the Hearts of Souls … Into the Heart of Gaia … Into the KNOWING.

Ahha! That’s where we were driving to. ‘Into the KNOWING’. Top of the class!

Blossom: With your help, I feel!

FOL: INTO THE KNOWING.

INTO THE KNOWING OF THE TRUTH OF WHO YOU ARE!

The more you continue on with reinforcing this KNOWLEDGE … into /out of … your Being, the stronger you are becoming in LIGHT, LOVE AND TRUTH.

Keep up this splendid work, Dearest ones. You are on top of things. You are overcoming weaknesses.

YOU WALK BOLDLY IN THE LIGHT AND THE LOVE NOW, LEAVING FOOTPRINTS BEHIND YOU FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW.

Stop and think for a moment the difference you are making. For BY/THROUGH this KNOWING and FEELING this KNOWING you are leaving a trail of shimmering hope to those who walk behind you.

You ARE Lighting the way. Just by FEELING THIS TRUTH.

Think back, as we always say … think back to just a few short years ago … how much more now are you convinced of this TRUTH?

YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE LIGHT … THE LIGHT OF LOVE … HERE TO CHANGE YOUR PLANET.

AND YOU ARE!

Blossom: Yes, we are! Very slowly! Yet so much around us is happening. It is all leading up to ‘something’.

It is all leading up to ‘The Switch’.

The Switch?

The point when the tables turn.

And what happens then … dare I ask?

Everything changes.

So would you call ‘The Switch’ …’The Event’?

Yes. We use this new term as to put new Light … new Energy … on to/in to … The Happening/The Event that is to occur.

Why?

Because we are aware that the ENERGY around that word ‘Event’ has mixed emotion.

Mmm! I wonder why! Actually, someone wrote in suggesting that instead of asking ‘When’ will this take place, what if instead, we asked “How much work remains?’, or “What tasks are left to complete?”. 

That indeed, would be more of an appropriate question from our perspective. Bravo!

Blossom: And the answer would be?

FOL: The change that is taking place is happening NOW. You are in the midst of it.

THE CHANGES THAT YOU UPON YOUR PLANET ARE MAKING ARE TRULY SIGNIFICANT.

LET US REPEAT THAT …

THE CHANGES THAT YOU UPON YOUR PLANET ARE MAKING ARE TRULY SIGNIFICANT.

There are uprisings. There are rebellions. There are Truths coming out that are only just beginning to unravel a very large ball of string.

The younger souls of your Planet are making a stand … as they came in to do.

People of your Planet … most of them … are seeing through the lies.

THE AWAKENING IS OCCURRING.

Yet, it is being done by/through yourselves. The stirring inside of ‘something not being right’ is causing so many to look deeper into that which they are being fed and discovering it is laden with poison.

THE MASSES ARE AWAKENING.

This is more than evident on the ‘Energy of Light’ scale, as we view and estimate.

Estimate?

Indeed. Exactly as you asked. Estimate how things are moving along due to the human soul preparing themselves, most of them unknowingly, for THE CHANGE to be activated.

You see Dearest Souls … so much is shifting within the Energy of your Planet … YOU CAN FEEL THIS.

It can appear to be topsy-turvy, as we have said. Yet, IT HAS TO BE SO.

Your world needs a good shake up wouldn’t you say? And it is getting one.

Let us offer you this if we may?

A salt and pepper shaker … both ingredients in the same jar. The dampness has been absorbed and therefore, the granules have become stuck … set in their ways. A mixture of both … almost melted on to one another.

Then someone (Each one of you) comes along and decides something needs to be done about this. You pick it up and begin to shake it.

Not a lot happens … too stuck in its ways. One gives it a little tap on the edge of the counter … gentle yet, meaningful … another shake … a little breaks loose.

This continues, and as one does so, they FEEL their way through. They are testing the waters and KNOW how hard the next tap can be and how rigorous the shaking can become.

This continues on until … one has the hang of it. One can now shake so hard with such conviction from within that eventually … the lid blows off and the contents are set free. Scattering the salt and the pepper everywhere. Out in the open.

The lid has not blown off … and there is certainly a lot more shaking to be done.

This Energy is heating me up to the point of human combustion right now!!

We would say you are over half way. Remembering that the second half is so much quicker, as so much has been dislodged. The momentum and keenness to see ‘this thing through’ is what drives one on.

So, really, quite a long way to go still? Humph!!

No!

Eh? Confused?

Something is going to be revealed that will blow the lid off far sooner than expected.

It will not be able to be kept under wraps and when it is forced out into the open … there will be no stopping its journey … leaving in its wake, untold devastation.

Can you reveal more of what we should be looking for?

There is no need. For its enormity in capturing the world’s intrigue will be obvious.

Does it involve a particular person, or many?

It involves the disclosure of secrets that one cannot possibly imagine.

What … like things worse than we are already aware of? Things that have already leaked out?

Indeed.

Yet, how will this/can this come about?

A slip.

I feel you want to say ‘of the tongue’?  Is that right?

Yes, along with exposure of discoveries that simply can no longer be hidden.

When this takes place … your media will be in a state of such disarray.

This is when that of which we speak of, will be apparent. The topsy turvy world will not only be topsy turvy, yet, spinning to what will seem to be out of control …

Then …

… I know what you are about to say!

Then say it for us, Blossom

The ‘Switch’ will occur.

Correct!

Your world will be in such a place of turmoil due to discoveries that ‘have to be seen to be believed’ … and they will be … that THE ULTIMATE MOVE INTO POSITIONING OF LIGHT HAS TO OCCUR … AT EXACTLY THE PRECISE TIME … IN ORDER FOR THAT SWITCH TO SAIL SMOOTHLY THROUGH.

I am getting a metaphorical image (I assume ) of a Light ship travelling through space with such turbulence and rocks and boulders being dodged at High speed … hanging on for dear life and then suddenly … through! PEACE, TRANQUILLITY … floating in a beautiful starlit sky … AHHH!

This Dearest Souls is HOW IT SHALL BE.

Keep this in mind. Keep this in Heart.

When you are so confused and bewildered by all that is going on/taking place …

REMEMBER … WHO YOU ARE.

REMEMBER … THIS WHICH WE HAVE EXPRESSED.

REMEMBER … WHY YOU CAME.

REMEMBER … I AM THE LIGHT. I AM THE LOVE. I AM.

Thank you. The thing is, that which I have come to realise over many a year, hanging on for the knowing of ‘when’ … makes no difference at all.

Shining our Light from within … out, AS we hang on … makes all the difference … in the/to the … world. So I KNOW … we shall simply carry on doing that … until IT IS SO. And SO BE IT! Many thanks Guys.

Blossom, before we go … there is one more thing we would like to offer …

By all means …

No words came through. So, I sat waiting with my eyes closed. I found myself saying in my mind I AM THE LIGHT. I AM THE LOVE. I AM. I said it three times and saw an image of myself with my Light sword (‘sabre’ for those who prefer) raised to the skies. A wave of such PEACE, CONFIDENCE, WARMTH AND LOVE was received. I imagine you will get the same.

Video - "Soul Star, Earth Star Meditation" By Steve Nobel - https://youtu.be/OD0e4JmI4BE

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are most welcome Michael, and thank you so much for your reply.

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, & Abundance,

Steve

• Thank you! :)
This reply was deleted.