Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Hello everyone! I will be sending Reiki, QT and other healing energies for 45 minutes for 2 weeks anytime between 4:00-7pm GMT! I will start from 5th December. On 5th Dec time will be 5-5:45 pm GMT. I am trying different techniques and want to know if they are working or not. Anyone who is interested in receiving healing please post your names so that I can add that to the list of people that I am sending energy to. I will be running energy for multiple recipients at once. So everyone is welcome. Also let me know if you want me to send healing to anyone else you know (with their permission of course) or your pets etc. I would love to hear your feedback, specially from people who are sensitive to energy.
     I will send Reiki and other healing energies for the first 20 minutes. For the remaining 25 minutes, I will add QT energy to what I am already sending.

I am interested in knowing the following and ANYTHING AT ALL that you would like to add :
- What did you feel During and After the session.
- Any improvements that you have noticed at the end of 2 weeks.
- Are the energies working on the physical body and all subtle bodies (like the mental, emotional bodies) at once, or only on one at one time.
- Are they working on different areas of the physical body at once or only one at a time.
- Do you feel the energies are too subtle to be noticed, or do you feel any discomfort.

Once I start running QT energy
- How much of a difference do you feel in the overall energy once I have started running QT energy.

Depending on feedback, I might do it for a full month, but I am not sure at this time.
       Please give your feedback after the session on 5th. Whatever you felt. I am not just sending energy for physical healing, but for the healing of mental, emotional and other aspects also. After 2 weeks (or maybe a month, if I decide to do that) notice the change in your health, thoughts, emotions. You may be focused on healing a particular issue(s). But sometimes healing energies don't right away address the issue that you want them to because maybe there are more serious issues (that you may or may not be aware of) that need to be taken care of first. So even if you don't notice any significant improvement in the issue that you wanted resolved, do look out for any other positive changes that may have taken place in you. Maybe a shift in awareness, or more self control when dealing with habits or compulsive behavior etc. Individual experience will vary.

If you want to stop receiving at any time, just set the intention to not receive from me anymore. Later on, any time during the two weeks, you can set the intention to receive from me again. If I change the timings, I will let you know. Regardless of what time I send it, you would still receive the healing. The time is just for you to observe what you are feeling during the session.

Thanks for participating!
Positive, Negative, all feedback is welcome.
Asad.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes please

• this is not available anymore

8554676475?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Is this still available

• I am sorry but I stopped doing it. And sorry for replying late. Just saw your message.

• Thank you too keep my last liste Kyanite, every one is ok. Thank you very much.

• EXPERIMENTS IN THIS MAIN THREAD WERE OVER ON 13TH JANUARY 2017.

That is why now I am in the process of removing names of people who have not responded to my previous messages because I only had their permission for the duration of the experiments. Those who have chosen to remain on my list will continue to receive from me.

• hello - please add my father to your list - Karl Schulz.  thank you so much!!

• You are welcome. Added him. Also, I can add specific intentions, desires, send healing energy to health issues, life problems etc for those on my list.

• Thank you to answer me, I can also keep baderot marie louise is my mother.
    I will try to translate directly it will be simpler for you. I thank you for thinking of all of us.

• Bonjour Kyanite, je veux bien que tu nous envoie ton énergie avec l'accord de corinne Bernard, Alain Bernard, et kim Tristan , samantha Kim et Laurent Osberger, Vanessa Bernard, Nicolas Graisse. Ils désirent tous.

Nous te remercions beaucoup et serons attentifs pour te dire nos ressentis.

This reply was deleted.