Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Faith

There are many of you who may be under stress from many sources: financial, job, relationship, health issues, legal etc. etc. Know that you are not alone. Have faith in the Divine and all will be healed and you will be protected. The Divine is infinite and the Divine Love for you is infinite. Have faith. The Divine will walk you out of the darkness and into the Light. Love and Light to all of you. Namaste.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is good who believe on Faith. Many people have issue and mean they are satisfy with Job, Love, Finance and Health. So They need healing and advice to over come from these issue.  

• Thank you master.yes I have faith
  • thank you Crish....Sincerely believe that it is true

• Important to remember at this time

• thank you master4003034768?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thanks Chris ,

Namaste,

Jaswinder

• I lived in a vicious cycle, both in my name, my date of birth and even my sign, refer to the Phoenix. The last time I fell, I decided to do different from other times, I decided to create a solid foundation through faith, she never missed me, even in the most difficult moments. Today I am being able to heal and heal other people, I finally found my purpose in life. Unfortunately, here in Brazil, religious prejudice is very great, but I have faith that soon will change !!

• Love and Light to all of you

• DIVINE  is AWESOME

• thank you for this reminder!  Namaste

This reply was deleted.