Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

More Confirmation Donald Trump Is St. Germain!

Mom plays the video and the Pleiadians go into a lecture about the times we are in, and tells us there is nothing to fear. They further go onto say Donald Trump will be elected the next President of the United States” 

Picture

St. Germain

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO STUNNED IN ONE DAY, PERIOD!

I was shocked! I had just dreamed about Donald Trump last night. Too weird!  The video goes on to say ”and do not be fooled children. He is the physical incarnation of St. Germain  of the 7th Ray and he is here to bring the age of Aquarius to America” :-O  I almost soiled my pants right there!

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In my opinion, this is a disgusting stain to place upon the Holy Name of Our Beloved St. Germain. I openly rebuke the OP of this report in the name of all that is righteous and holy. And for the OP, perhaps a cleansing of your aura is needed to help remove these lying entities that are bestowing upon you false dreams and messages. Any true being of light and love intuitively knows that your report to us is false and, if anything, is only a reflection of your own Will. If your Will is to worship and acknowledge the POTUS as your own personal St. Germain Archetype, that is fine. However, to try and push these beliefs off on others is a repulsive action. I say all of this in love and with the intention for it to effect change in line with the highest good of all. Light of Truth.

• Please do not do fantasy. A man with scandals of all kinds, is St. Germain?

• Are you f***ing kidding me ?...what is that bulls**t ?....please, stop promoting those phony, lying, manipulating,  mind controlling sites....

• Hi nicolae we respect each others free will to express and post what we want here... and that sort of language and energy will no be tolerated here and if you repeat theese patterns more they will suspend you... best regards christoffer
  • Yes we have victory...
This reply was deleted.