Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

Bringing Order into Chaos By Ann Albers

Hi Dear Friends! 

We all have a little chaos from time to time. Good news! We can weather it with grace and quickly start creating better. Here's how...

Love you all!
♥ Ann

The angels help us find a beautiful way out of chaos...

Message From The Angels:

My dear friends, we love you so very much,

There are times in your life when it seems like everything is going crazy.There are times upon your earth where you feel the same. Yet in the midst of the so-called chaos a greater order is emerging. 

Sometimes what is not working must be revealed to be healed. Sometimes you need an outer reflection of what has been blocking you from within. Sometimes you are simply seeing the effects of past creations, in stark contrast to what you desire now.

When you feel your life has become chaotic and you don't know how to fix it, be still. Sit. Breathe. Receive. Your angels and the Divine are always there for you, just waiting to assist you if you'll allow for it. When you don't know what to do next, God does. When you don't know where to turn, turn inward. When you don't know how you'll get through something, remind yourself you don't have to know how to handle anything but the present moment. 

Breathe. Love is always with you dear ones. Love is always trying to assist you. Love is always trying to solve your problems, address your challenges, heal you, inspire you, and uplift you. Love is always attempting to flow. You have your hands on the faucet. Will you allow a trickle into your life by trying to handle challenges on your own, or will you allow a great flow of grace to assist you? It is always there.

If the moment you had a problem, instead of allowing the mind to spin its wheels and confuse you, you could sit, breathe, and receive, then you would immediately begin to receive our guidance.

Dear ones, we love you so much. You are surrounded by and indeed sourced by the love of the Divine. This power of love wants to help you with every single challenge you face and, if you allow for it, can help to create absolute miracles in your lives.

God Bless You! We love you so very much. 
-- The Angels

Message From Ann:

We're all deeply human. No matter how much we know, we all have those moments when our mind tries to run away. Thankfully heaven is always there, gently trying to guide us back into the heart where we're loved, guided, cared for, and blessed in so many ways!

I know how I manifested these leaks.
 In fact the symbolism makes me laugh. In my sprinkler system, the valves (which regulate water from the source) were broken and water was indiscriminately pouring out. I think my own valves were broken the past few years as I was indiscriminately pouring love and money into a situation that was emotionally and financially draining me too! Lesson learned... with humor, grace, and brand new valves!

Here are some pointers this week to help you deal with life's chaos and get quickly back into flows of grace!

1. Bless the mess

Realize that whatever is in front of you is there to show you what you were manifesting in the past. It is not there to hurt you, nor does it dictate your future in any way, no matter how crazy it looks. Only your energy dictates your future. From this moment onward you can make different choices.

As the angels like to say, "Bless the mess, then decide what's next."

2. Sit. Breathe. Receive.

The angels emphasize this simple exercise all the time! It is the easiest way on earth to receive heavenly help and guidance. Breathing calms the central nervous system, balances the energy field, and allows the angels to give you constructive ideas as well as a tune up so your energy matches your desires moving forward.

This exercise is deceptively simple and extremely powerful. If you do it often, it can be a game changer in your life.

3. Wait and act only when guided

No matter how deeply fear wants to get you up and get you going, sit, breathe, receive, and go about your day until you receive clear guidance on how to solve your problems or suddenly know what to do next. Sometimes solutions come quickly. Sometimes the universe has a happy surprise for you that will appear later.

Acting when guided, or when you clearly know what to do is productive action. All else is just keeping busy to pacify a fearful ego.

We're all in school here on earth. We'll all create or allow chaos at times. The good news is that we can easily weather these storms by allowing the universe to help, and in the next moment, start to create so much better!

Love you all! 
Ann

PS - If you need a little extra help finding peace and calm, my next free livestream gazes are Sunday, Aug 19th. See below for details :)

https://www.visionsofheaven.com/AAngels/newsletter_art/_newsletter_images_2017/anns-gaze.jpg" alt="Anns Healing Gaze"/>

Video: "Love Body Harmonization" - https://youtu.be/3_iuqqeNXgQ

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Sky. I do love the angel messages from Ann Albers, Melanie Beckler, and Shanta Gabriel.

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, & Abundance,

Steve

This reply was deleted.