Hi wonderful people of Shamballa,

i just had a very profound experience while lying in my bathtub meditating.I was contacted by the Ascended Master  El Morya who downloaded me with a very expansive and transformative energy.This energy was of a silver hue and i am told that it has the power to reconnect you with your higher self and align your heart with the source energy.It also has a very cleansing character and will realign you with your original healthy blueprint and will rid your energy of all outdated and stagnant energies.Since being attuned to this energy by El Morya i have been feeling extremely "awake" and joyful.

I would like to ask if you are interested in being attuned to this new energy and share with me all of your experiences so that i can gain more insight in the character of this energy.

If you are interested in my offer to partake in this experiment and be a pioneer in this new energy system i am certain it will bring you a lot of blessings and healing !

If you feel guided to make a little donation you can click on the link below : )

Make a donation

Views: 10206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to receive this atttunement, also. :)

I would appreciate recieving your blissful attunement, thanks.

Hi,

I would like to get attuned if it is still available.

Thank you.

Me too!

Hi NightFox!

I'd like to be attuned with this new energy. I've just make a little donation as well. 

Thank you and best regards from Brazil!

;)

May I please be blessed with this attunment. Blessing

Hi, I want to be a insiye this frakan of energy calibration..

Hi Nightfox, I hope you are well.  I would love to take part in your attunement.  Thank you so much!

Hello NightFox,

I have been away from Shamballa over the late spring and Summer months and read you post.  How has the energy been flowing since first inception?  I am always interested in evolving to my greatest and highest good.  Please let me know if you spiritually perceive that this will add to the Reiki systems I am aligned too.

Blessings and peace,

Mary

Hi Thank you for this post.  I would like to get your attunment. please lead & give me attunment.

with love & light

Tercy

Hi This is Tercy.  I had an experience on Sunday 4am 21st Sunday September 2014..it is yesterday. Ascended Master El Moria  came to me. it was 4 am..then alarm rang then got up had shower and went for Holy mass at 5.35. That was the experience.  Today when I saw your free attunment and posting..I decided to get an attunment from you..please help me..

with love & light

Tercy

i want to recieve this attunement ,kindly send to me and please instruct how to recieve

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Like us? Keep the City of Shamballa running by supporting us with a donation (click the heart below). All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the  emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service