Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

9 years ago

Dear members,

9 years ago, the City of Shamballa social network was founded. It started from an idea that was sparked by our Eternal Source. It began as a conduit to merge the Earth with Spiritual Light, as a source of enlightenment for all. Also, being able to attune members remotely worldwide has helped speed up the Ascension of our Earth, which is aligned with the plan of the Divine. Empowering others to be able to send Reiki to heal people, animals, situations, our environment, and even the entire Earth has been a blessing. The social network has provided a beacon of light as we navigate the world around us. It continues to provide hope, faith, and helps spread eternal love for all. 

In 2009, the social network started with only a few handful of people, and now it has blossomed to nearly 5,000 members over these past 9 years. Special thanks to all of those who have kept with us these past 9 years. Thank you to AMBA for continuing to provide wonderful content and for many out there that have also helped grow the social network. I am in gratitude to all of the amazing members of the City of Shamballa. Without you the social network would not have been possible. 

In Gratitude.

Namaste,

Chris

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Chris and everyone else ,for what you do for humanity!

•     Thank you very much Chris for creating this network! It has helped and will continue to help many people and earth with their Ascension.

Thank you AMBA and everyone who contributes to City Of Shamballa!

I am very grateful for all that I have learned from this network.

• thank you to Chris and everyone who participates to keep this site going.  i have learned so much and am very grateful. 

xox

• Thank You Sir...

and I Wish a Great Journey ahead.

• Thank you for starting this community and to all those who kept it going. 

In Gratitude!

• Thank you Chris and thank you Amba and thank you all of you great members of the City of Shamballa. :)

• Dear Chris,

I am happy with this Social Network and I have so much respect for you and all here...

Evolved souls can reach here and City of Shamballa where only Divine and evoled souls can stay...

In Gratitude and lots of Love,

Sohini.

134174146?profile=original

• 134158296?profile=original

• Thank you Chris for establishing this wounderful network and helping humanity!

• Thank you Chrish for this wonderful platform & each one who contributed. God bless

This reply was deleted.