All Discussions Tagged 'soul' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 VERY IMPORTANT CONCEPTS THAT CREATE OUR CURENT LIFE EXPERIENCES

As we awaken it is important for us to understand that we are working with 3 very important concepts that create our current life circumst…

Started by AMBA

0 Mar 8, 2014

The Soul Network

The Soul Network is perhaps one of my greatest ideas inspired by Brett Bevell's marvelous books yet. You see, every person's Soul is both p…

Started by Soul Wizard

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Josie Canchola-DuBois

DIVINE and LOVING THE THRILL

Morning Blessing: 02.04.13 Divine and Loving the Thrill  "Since consciousness is the basis of all reality, any shift in con…

Started by Indra

1 Feb 4, 2013

Soul Reading

Hello Friends, Master Sha and their team is offering Soul Reading this month. The requests are being taken on the URL https://www.facebook

Started by Anubhav Saxena

5 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Anubhav Saxena

DECIDE YOUR WORLD TODAY

Your thoughts, emotional states, behaviors, and daily experiences and circumstances accurately reflect your habitual states of consciousn…

Started by Indra

1 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Tara Mary

Blake Paysse's Healing Videos

Hello everyone. My name is Blake Paysse and I'm a Reiki Master of about 80 systems. I have harmonized my energies with my Soul/Higher Self…

Started by Soul Wizard

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Chris Comish

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

© 2009-2019   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service