All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Time is Now to Unite

Fellow Lightworkers, Please join me in sending healing to all affected virus areas. Heal self and others with Reiki. Heal the entire situ…

Started by Chris Comish

8 Apr 1
Reply by T J

Attunement and Healing/Activating the attunement

I have a query and I will really appreciate if I can get answers for the following: I have taken a few attunements and I am trying to acti…

Started by Jaswinder Kaur Nagi

0 Mar 1

HEALING PACKAGE- CLEARING

It seems that many Lightworkers are now getting new astral and etheric bodies. But many of us still have negative emotions, negative or evi…

Started by AMBA

30 Jan 26
Reply by Stacy Huxham

My Experience with Kundalini Reiki, Light Treasure Activation and Ancestral Healing

Hello everybody i like to share 3 main attunements that gave me very good results in my ascension journey in around 1 year time. K…

Started by vishnu s

5 May 20, 2019
Reply by vishnu s

5 minute Tibetan Healing Miracle transmission to Re-Align Cellular Fluid to 'SACRED' Ratios

This is a free energy transmission by Boris Aranovich during a tele seminar with Darius on site youwealthrevolution . The energy felt reall…

Started by vishnu s

0 Apr 16, 2019

Help during an economic crisis

Free Money Reiki healing page, come back as often as you want. http://www.hollys.com/money-reiki/freehealingpage.htm Release all fear abo…

Started by Chris Comish

1 Jan 10, 2019
Reply by Navi

Essene Healing Hands

This is how to activate essene healing hands, try it, then beam the energy distantly  From Modern Essenes: Empower your Essene Healing Han…

Started by Chris Comish

21 Oct 29, 2018
Reply by Chris Comish

My Small ebook compilation of various Spiritual, Ascension and personal growth posts

Hi   First of all i like to thank Chrish Comish for providing such a wonderful site & also to all the members here who contribute such…

Started by vishnu s

1 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Bernd Zimmermann

PAST LIFE REGRESSION

Connecting with and remembering past lives (or indeed other lives) and past events is a very intriguing subject which many discuss and wish…

Started by AMBA

0 Apr 23, 2017

1 of my favorite Energy & Angel Healings & Attunements Youtube Channel

Hi everybody here i like to share a Youtube channel that offers lot of Guided angel & other enegy healings/attunements https://www.yout

Started by vishnu s

2 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Elora

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2020   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service