All Discussions Tagged 'Healing' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vibrionics, Sai Ram Healing Vibration Energy. What is it?

Sai Vibrionics Healing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roXS0_WcU28 A brief history of Vibrionics energy healing vibrations, founded by…

Started by Esta Lior

0 Jul 29, 2018

Free attunement to new very high frequency energy

Hi wonderful people of Shamballa, i just had a very profound experience while lying in my bathtub meditating.I was contacted by the Ascend…

Started by nightfox

326 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Moore Kelly Marie

Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

For 2 weeks from the 8th of mars to 22. of mars I intend to first clear interested parties of all harmful strings, impurities in aura alo…

Started by EgoLvx

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

Distant Energy Healing Offer

Hello, I have has some success with distant energy healing in the past. If you have any physical condition please friend request me and th…

Started by Derek

3 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Derek

Healing Request

Due to the latest climate change from europe and not only, very cold temperatures and lots of snow, many poor people suffer. In my country…

Started by Laurentiu Marius Baicu

5 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Chris Comish

Quantum K - Free Healing Experience

¨ To make best use of this experience, simply find a quiet time to relax in front of your PC. If you wish, read the phrases out loud as the…

Started by SorayaV

3 Jan 31, 2012

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service