Chris Comish's Discussions (645)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Steven, I added her channel to my You Tube featured channels. https://www.youtube.co…"

Chris Comish replied Nov 21 to Heart Chakra Healing Meditation With Angels By Melanie Beckler

6 Nov 21
Reply by Chris Comish

"Thanks for posting Steven and thanks for your continued contributions here. I recomm…"

Chris Comish replied Nov 11 to 11:11 Gateway of Unity Consciousness with Patricia Cota-Robles, Aeoliah, Adi and Anrita Melchizedek

2 Nov 14
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Beautiful. Blessings Steven."

Chris Comish replied Oct 7 to Heart Chakra Healing Meditation With Angels By Melanie Beckler

6 Nov 21
Reply by Chris Comish

"God's Grace be upon you Steven. Deepest heartfelt gratitude. "

Chris Comish replied Oct 7 to October 2022 Angel Messages For You By Melanie Beckler

3 Oct 7
Reply by Chris Comish

"Honor the journey. Every experience is a sacred experience. "

Chris Comish replied Oct 3 to October 2022 Angel Messages For You By Melanie Beckler

3 Oct 7
Reply by Chris Comish

"Thank you Steven for the en-light-ening post. Namaste. "

Chris Comish replied Sep 22 to Accessing The New Expansion With Your Divine Self By Ailia Mira

2 Sep 23

"This resonates with me. God bless you Steven. Namaste."

Chris Comish replied Sep 8 to The Energy Of Unconditional Love By Pamela Kribbe & Mother Mary

1 Sep 8
Reply by Chris Comish

"Thank you brother. God bless you. "

Chris Comish replied Sep 6 to Earth Magic & Manifestation ... And ... New Violet Flames Deep Cleanse Technique ... And ... The Venusian Starseed Transmission By Steve Nobel

2 Sep 6

"Beautiful. Thank you brother. I bow to the Divine in you. "

Chris Comish replied Aug 24 to Know & Experience Your Divine Self Now ! By Steven Hutchinson & The Mahatma

2 Aug 24

"Deepest heartfelt gratitude brother. Namaste. "

Chris Comish replied Aug 21 to 3 Simple Steps To Divine Joy By Solara An-Ra

2 Aug 21

RSS

Follow On:

Donate

Like us? Keep the City of Shamballa running by supporting us with a donation (click the heart below). All donations are greatly appreciated.

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the  emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service