AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I am happy to bless this and all waters! Cleansing, clearing, cleaning, and cooling.…"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied Mar 22, 2014 to INVOCATION TO WATER

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Ruth

"Cool! I AM happy you posted this! Namaste"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied Jun 24, 2013 to SEVEN SACRED WEEKS - DAY 29 - JUNE 20, 2013 - BELOVED MIGHTY ASUN

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw9J6-tZXp0 Here is a video created by Chris Comish,…"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied Jun 20, 2013 to Attunements

39 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Manuel Sánchez

"This is my seat. I AM the center of 32 stones. I spend a lot of time here lately. Ca…"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied Jun 12, 2013 to Attunements

39 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Manuel Sánchez

"I found many attunements that are available to receive on this site very useful. I e…"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied Jun 12, 2013 to Attunements

39 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Manuel Sánchez

"Thanks for the info! A blessed experience of this Cosmic event for us All! Namaste"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied May 10, 2013 to The Unity Transmissions During the New Moon Solar Eclipse Window this Friday, May 10

5 May 13, 2013

"I started to weird out about this when Ray Kurzweil's The Singularity came out a whi…"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied May 7, 2013 to Are we becoming cyborgs?

6 May 12, 2013
Reply by robert limmois

"Very nice experience receiving/attuning to this energy. The first time I did the vis…"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied Apr 8, 2013 to Free attunement to new very high frequency energy

326 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Moore Kelly Marie

"Thank you Tara Mary for sharing this message. Thank you DK for the guidance. Namaste…"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied Feb 25, 2013 to 2013 Monthly Lesson from Master Djwhal Khul

3 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Pat Grabham

"Please be kind enough to include me in the sharing of this attunement. I have done m…"

AbeautifullifeforeverybodyonEart replied Feb 23, 2013 to Free attunement to new very high frequency energy

326 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Moore Kelly Marie

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service