EgoLvx's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"  Sending healing now, blessing to you and your brother."

EgoLvx replied Aug 6, 2017 to Seeking distant healing for my brother on his brain cancer operation

13 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Shanti Roopa

"Just few days left, but no not too late :)"

EgoLvx replied Mar 19, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

"Yes, I will do everything in my power to do so"

EgoLvx replied Mar 18, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

"I do my best mr T J, one often forgets Metta, but it is good to have a practice such…"

EgoLvx replied Mar 13, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

"I have already done for today but I will be doing tomorrown I add you to the list."

EgoLvx replied Mar 10, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

"Hello Mr Raj.  I will add you to the healing list to begin with, glad that Prakash l…"

EgoLvx replied Mar 10, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

"  Consider it done, intention is for highest good of all involved, but good you inte…"

EgoLvx replied Mar 9, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

"  I will take care of this to the best of my ability, Namaste back at you"

EgoLvx replied Mar 8, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

"  Yes, I add you to the list, and you are welcome, I noted it all down. "

EgoLvx replied Mar 8, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

"  I have now ended first of the sessions.   However if anybody else would like to pa…"

EgoLvx replied Mar 7, 2017 to Free Energy Clearing Followed by Healing Energy Daily for 2 weeks....

34 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by EgoLvx

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service