mary p g keating's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you . Strange week, very churned initially, but some family healing may be com…"

mary p g keating replied Dec 14, 2016 to Free Healing for 2 weeks, Experiment, Interested?

128 Feb 15
Reply by Seraphim

"Yes please. will you also include all my rescue animals, please.. It is interesting…"

mary p g keating replied Dec 3, 2016 to Free Healing for 2 weeks, Experiment, Interested?

128 Feb 15
Reply by Seraphim

"i would be interested in seeing this attunement, please"

mary p g keating replied Feb 15, 2013 to Free attunement to new very high frequency energy

326 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Moore Kelly Marie

"Amba, you always post what is most needed at any one time... this is the miracle of…"

mary p g keating replied Feb 11, 2012 to TRUE FRIENDS - Awesome!!!

19 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Nazario Cruz

"mostly, yes i have an animal sanctuary.. they love it but a grand master attuned the…"

mary p g keating replied Jan 30, 2012 to Meditation......Barking Dogs......And Reiki.....

16 Feb 2, 2012

"all my animals have been attuned to reiki master level...they are all healers....wor…"

mary p g keating replied Jan 30, 2012 to Meditation......Barking Dogs......And Reiki.....

16 Feb 2, 2012

"beautiful courageous work...a very fine example of great shamanism in action... than…"

mary p g keating replied Jan 9, 2012 to Shaman Killing the Ego

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by CARMEN AM-A-RA

"I just needed some clarification so i emailed kerry and she was good enough to reply…"

mary p g keating replied Dec 20, 2011 to Urgent! Just In! David Wilcock reveals why "they" want him Dead...this info suggests it is time to be prepared...

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Essene

"yes..not sure if accent was real or not, but he uttered some 'words'.. my connection…"

mary p g keating replied Dec 18, 2011 to Urgent! Just In! David Wilcock reveals why "they" want him Dead...this info suggests it is time to be prepared...

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Essene

"Fulford's statement subsequently actually stated he went to mountains to make a priv…"

mary p g keating replied Dec 18, 2011 to Urgent! Just In! David Wilcock reveals why "they" want him Dead...this info suggests it is time to be prepared...

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Essene

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service