Sukanta Debnath's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"What is Planetary Ascension @#Alain ?"

Sukanta Debnath replied Feb 12, 2015 to How do we manifest anything???

8 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by AMBA

"Its Not Eagle, It Was Hwak. Thank You"

Sukanta Debnath replied Dec 16, 2014 to Can Anyone Tell Me The Meaning Of The Massage ?

1 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Sukanta Debnath

"Namaste Steven, Butiful . Thank You For This. Here In India today is 13 December 201…"

Sukanta Debnath replied Dec 13, 2014 to The 12:12 Ongoing Activation - Receiving The Highest Vibrations of Christ Consciousness

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Hello, I tried to funding my paypal a/c and I also tried to pay using my debit card…"

Sukanta Debnath replied Dec 4, 2014 to Not Able To Purchase Premium Access

3 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Chris Comish

"Namaste Steven, How Come I Know I am getting any divine attunement or not? Can you p…"

Sukanta Debnath replied Dec 4, 2014 to Introduction To the Creator's Immaculate Rays of Perfection

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Sukanta Debnath

"NAMASTE STEVEN, As you said that the invocation or prayer to say before starting the…"

Sukanta Debnath replied Dec 4, 2014 to Introduction To the Creator's Immaculate Rays of Perfection

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Sukanta Debnath

"Namaste Steven, Thank you for the reply. its will help a lot. Thank You, Thank You,…"

Sukanta Debnath replied Nov 29, 2014 to Introduction To the Creator's Immaculate Rays of Perfection

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Sukanta Debnath

"Namaste Steven, Thank you for this beautiful article. After reading the article I ha…"

Sukanta Debnath replied Nov 29, 2014 to Introduction To the Creator's Immaculate Rays of Perfection

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Sukanta Debnath

"Namaste, I m interested. plz tell me how can I receive the attunement? Thank You L…"

Sukanta Debnath replied Nov 7, 2014 to Free attunement to new very high frequency energy

326 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Moore Kelly Marie

"Namaste, I m interested. plz tell me how can I receive the attunement? Thank You L…"

Sukanta Debnath replied Nov 7, 2014 to Free attunement to new very high frequency energy

326 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Moore Kelly Marie

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2020   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service