"Dear Amba, Thanks... Sohini"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Mar 31 to INVOCATION TO ELIMINATE BLOCKS

7 Apr 1
Reply by zahida

"Dear Chris, Thanks for information. Sohini"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Nov 12, 2018 to SSL

4 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Dr.Sohini Shukla

"Dear Chris, I am happy with this Social Network and I have so much respect for you a…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Nov 12, 2018 to 9 years ago

12 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Sabrie Mustafaieva

"Dear Steve, Your efforts will not go into vain... It iwill change the life of many..…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Jun 28, 2018 to Create Your Love Body & Experience The Wholeness Of The Creator In You ! By Steven Hutchinson

3 Jun 28, 2018

"Dear Steve, The article and the video both are giving positive and loving energies a…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Jun 27, 2018 to Create Your Love Body & Experience The Wholeness Of The Creator In You ! By Steven Hutchinson

3 Jun 28, 2018

"Dear Amba, So much patience is required for this procedure... I like this energy Pic…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Apr 24, 2017 to Total Energy Clearing Decree‏

12 Apr 24, 2017

"Dear Steve, Very good perfect pictures and perfect Meditation Message from Dr. Joshu…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Apr 15, 2017 to Loving Easter Greetings ... And ...Viewing The World Through The Eyes of Gratitude ... And ... Ascension Meditation by Dr Stone

2 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Dear Amba, I started reading and the energy started in both my hands...and at the en…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Nov 28, 2016 to Psychic Protection

8 Jan 10
Reply by Janice Reece

"Dear Amba, It's  very essential to have positive energies in our home !! Thanks a lp…"

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Oct 26, 2016 to Clearing Negative Energies in Your Home

5 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Anil Gur

"Dear Amba, Thanks a lot for your concern..."

Dr.Sohini Shukla replied Jun 20, 2016 to Full Release (Destroyer) Decree

8 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by vishnu s

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

© 2009-2019   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service