Mary Wise's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing! This is a lot to think about and meditate on during the Eclip…"

Mary Wise replied Aug 16, 2017 to Accessing Your Inner Power By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Unity Meditation At The Eclipse - 8/21/2017 ... And ... Let Your Heart Reveal What The Mind Can't See By Yael & Doug Powell

2 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Lovely Affirmation!  Thank you!"

Mary Wise replied Sep 29, 2014 to Healing Affirmations

1 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Mary Wise

"ThanK you for Sharing.  It was a lot of small print to read for my senior eyes, but…"

Mary Wise replied Sep 21, 2014 to The Federation of Light - You Are Being Love In All Its Vast Array of Colors Through Blossom Goodchild

2 Sep 22, 2014

"Thank you for sharing.  I enjoyed the meditation! Blessings,  Mary"

Mary Wise replied Sep 17, 2014 to Mother Mary: You Are Becoming Master Alchemists – Channeled by Fran Zepeda

1 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Mary Wise

"Thank you Steven for the reminder!  It is always easier to say thank you when things…"

Mary Wise replied Sep 17, 2014 to Awaken The Trillions Of Cells In Your Body With Jo Dunning

3 Sep 17, 2014

"Hello NightFox, I have been away from Shamballa over the late spring and Summer mont…"

Mary Wise replied Sep 17, 2014 to Free attunement to new very high frequency energy

326 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Moore Kelly Marie

"Thank you for the wonderful Holiday Wishes!  Mine is for everyone to experience the…"

Mary Wise replied Dec 15, 2013 to WISHING EVERYONE IN THE CITY OF SHAMBALLA A HAPPY, PEACEFUL, LOVING, JOYFUL, CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR

3 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Louise de Jong

"Thank you Steven  for the meditation, but I had to stop when my head started pulsati…"

Mary Wise replied Oct 31, 2013 to Golden Age Messages from the Masters - Returning Home To your Self That is Your Presence of God Within You

1 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Mary Wise

"Thank you for sharing.   I just pray the world holds the rainforest with sacredness.…"

Mary Wise replied Oct 17, 2013 to Free Movie till tomorrow about Ayahuasca

2 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Mary Wise

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the  emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service