Kyanite's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"      A Reiki Practitioner can send an attunement or healing session with the Intent…"

Kyanite replied Jul 29 to how to program reiki

4 Jul 30
Reply by Navi

"Maybe you got de-attuned some how...    Did you try doing the attunement again for a…"

Kyanite replied Feb 12, 2021 to Free Healing for 2 weeks, Experiment, Interested?

122 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by Seraphim

"I am sorry but I stopped doing it. And sorry for replying late. Just saw your messag…"

Kyanite replied Feb 10, 2021 to Free Healing for 2 weeks, Experiment, Interested?

122 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by Seraphim

"Bernd, this is just sooo awesome! Thank you so much! Fast lane to Ascension! Rocks!…"

Kyanite replied Jan 24, 2019 to Driving on the fast lane Part 1

8 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by vishnu s

"    Thank you very much Chris for creating this network! It has helped and will cont…"

Kyanite replied Nov 25, 2018 to 9 years ago

12 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Sabrie Mustafaieva

"Thanks for posting this Veronica!"

Kyanite replied Mar 12, 2018 to test of healing, christic energy

4 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by ShiningStar

"Are you talking about the Fusion symbol? You mean we can use Fusion symbol to activa…"

Kyanite replied Jan 22, 2018 to Activating all Reiki Symbols at one time

11 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by James Brown

"By more than one reiki mode in a session, do you mean, activating more than one reik…"

Kyanite replied Jan 22, 2018 to Activating all Reiki Symbols at one time

11 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by James Brown

"Thanks for the input everyone!    I asked the founder of a reiki form how to activat…"

Kyanite replied Jan 19, 2018 to Activating all Reiki Symbols at one time

11 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by James Brown

"This is amazing! Thanks for sharing it AMBA!"

Kyanite replied Jan 19, 2018 to As I Began to Love Myself - Poem by Charlie Chaplin

6 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Kyanite

RSS

Follow On:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Like us? Keep the City of Shamballa running by supporting us with a donation (click the heart below). All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the  emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service