Mihaita Sprinceana's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your healing and support https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc8aSClYX34 ht…"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 20, 2013 to Surrender To Love & Awaken To Divine Light & Healing ! By Steven Hutchinson

9 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Thank you! I forgive all the people who was involved in my life"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 15, 2013 to Karma Release Prayer and Practice

13 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Zamfirescu Bogdan Cristian

"I am glad to hear these wonderfull invocation. The peace is our state of being. When…"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 14, 2013 to Help Us Stabilize Typhoon Wipha & Reminder & Update For Friday's Fukushima Transmission

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Mihaita Sprinceana

"Thank you for your words Steven, May the love bless your life and evrything you touc…"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 13, 2013 to Free The Mind From Fear By Elektra Osara

6 Nov 13, 2013

"with pleasure"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 13, 2013 to Removal of curse and/or negative energies

12 Nov 13, 2013

"the light guides us in all we do.We just have to listen our soul and our spirit guid…"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 13, 2013 to Archangel Michael and the Company of Heaven ~ Be the Vision ~ As Channeled Through Fran Zepeda ~ October 21, 2012

4 Nov 13, 2013

"Thank you for your meditation. I found on youtube a beautifull mditation for healing…"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 12, 2013 to Free The Mind From Fear By Elektra Osara

6 Nov 13, 2013

"Thank you!"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 12, 2013 to Surrender To Love & Awaken To Divine Light & Healing ! By Steven Hutchinson

9 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"I found on the you tube a divine healing. I hope that you enjoy it. http://www.youtu…"

Mihaita Sprinceana replied Nov 12, 2013 to Removal of curse and/or negative energies

12 Nov 13, 2013

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

© 2009-2019   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service