GORAN AMOR's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"THANK YOU STEVE IT IS VERY POWERFULL :)"

GORAN AMOR replied Jul 4, 2013 to AWAKEN YOUR KUNDALINI & CHANT YOUR CHAKRAS CLEAR FOR YOUR AWAKENING & ASCENSION

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Thank you Steven for updating this beutifull text every day. Have a great day :)"

GORAN AMOR replied May 27, 2013 to SEVEN SACRED WEEKS - DAY 5 MAY 27 - GODDESS OF PEACE

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by Ryan Phillips

"Thank you Steven :) "

GORAN AMOR replied May 23, 2013 to SEVEN SACRED WEEKS - DAY 1 - MAY 23 - GODDESS OF PURITY

3 May 23, 2013
Reply by GORAN AMOR

"thank it is the same name of the channeling like from michelle manders. I am sorry.…"

GORAN AMOR replied Apr 15, 2013 to ACTIVATION OF OUR 99 PETALED FLOWER OF LOVE WITH ARCHANGEL METATRON & LADY NADA

11 Apr 25, 2013

"Hej Steven is this from Michelle Manders or from your channeling?"

GORAN AMOR replied Apr 15, 2013 to ACTIVATION OF OUR 99 PETALED FLOWER OF LOVE WITH ARCHANGEL METATRON & LADY NADA

11 Apr 25, 2013

"Eva Marquez https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SObVSaWuc&feature=share&list=FL…"

GORAN AMOR replied Apr 9, 2013 to Language of Light

29 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by gitasong

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULenQA3TVVg&feature=share&list=FLLc8YYfzCckX7…"

29 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by gitasong

"I have been talkin on language of light i dont know what it was dont remember any mo…"

29 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by gitasong

"Welcome sister i like El Morya energy he is my spirit guide from the beggining. God…"

GORAN AMOR replied Feb 1, 2013 to Free attunement to new very high frequency energy

326 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Moore Kelly Marie

"Hi Dear Farell i call Lady Quan Jin and Lord Metatron to heal and protect your daugh…"

GORAN AMOR replied Jan 7, 2013 to HELP ME HEAL MY DAUGHTER!!!

17 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Pat Grabham

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service