Venus Love's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"God Bless you. I really have needed some help lately.  Thankyou kindly for posting t…"

Venus Love replied Dec 11, 2013 to DECREE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY PROTECTON

9 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by vishnu s

"Wonderful way to always keep the energy with you...  Many blessings. Namaste Lara"

Venus Love replied Jan 20, 2013 to Reiki Keychain on Amazon

2 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Venus Love

"Thankyou for sharing... so true. Sending you love, light & blessings. Namaste L…"

Venus Love replied Jan 20, 2013 to Change Your Lifestyle & Integrate Your Highest Vision Now! By Ben-Arion

3 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Venus Love

"Hello, How is your daughter doing? I am sending her more healing, light, love &…"

Venus Love replied Jan 16, 2013 to HELP ME HEAL MY DAUGHTER!!!

17 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Pat Grabham

"Dear Jenny, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter.  I will send her healing and…"

Venus Love replied Jan 8, 2013 to HELP ME HEAL MY DAUGHTER!!!

17 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Pat Grabham

"Hello,  Beautiful Invocation... It felt wonderful. Sending you light, love and bless…"

Venus Love replied Dec 24, 2012 to INVOCATION FOR THE GRAND ALIGNMENT

4 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Hello,  Thankyou graciously for sharing this with everyone here.... Soo true. Sendin…"

Venus Love replied Dec 24, 2012 to A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

16 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tara Mary

"Hello Thankyou for sharing. Sending you light, love & blessings. Namaste Lara &l…"

Venus Love replied Dec 2, 2012 to December 3rd - Another Powerful Planetary Alignment

10 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Moorclos

"Hello, Thankyou kindly for sharing this wonderful healing technique.  Sending you li…"

Venus Love replied Sep 14, 2012 to Essene Healing Hands

23 Jan 16
Reply by Sabrie Mustafaieva

"Hello, Beautiful.... So true.  Thankyou for sharing.  Sending you light, love and bl…"

Venus Love replied Sep 13, 2012 to Free Will Spheres

9 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Dr.Sohini Shukla

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service