General Spirituality (2,852)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Flame Of Your Inner World By Pamela Kribbe & Jesus/Jeshua

The Flame Of Your Inner World By Pamela Kribbe & Jesus/Jeshua I am Jeshua, a brother and like-minded person. Feel my presence with…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 May 13

Experience God's Infinite Oneness Blessings

Special Meditation with Sri Amma Bhagavan on 15 August 2016 - Day of Love. Here is the recorded Live event that bestows infinite Oneness…

0 May 13

A Vision for Navigating into Highest Light

A Vision for Navigating into Highest Light   The Vision Alignment Project   Here's another wonderful Vision from Carol Joy Benn…

0 May 12

Quantum Energy Healing For Starseeds, Empaths, & Lightworkers

This is a Quantum Energy Healing Session that has been infused with high-frequency angelic healing energies We have embedded codes usin…

0 May 11

The Event - Spiral of Ascension By Melanie Beckler

Video - "The Event - Spiral Of Ascension" - https://youtu.be/84TVeGVME7I  We're living through a profound time of transformation!…

0 May 8

Growth Of Life By Natalie Glasson & Saint Germaine

Growth Of Life By Natalie Glasson & Saint Germaine Greetings and love I, Archangel Raphael extend to you. I come forth with the v…

0 May 7

Love Is The Highway To Liberation By Sonja Myriel

Dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team, Love is the highway to liberation. Do not let the opinion you hold concerning curr…

0 May 3

The Dream Of Divine Truth - Part 2 - By Natalie Glasson & Saint Germaine

The Dream Of  Truth - Part 2 - By Natalie Glasson & Saint Germaine Greetings, and I, Saint Germain extend my vibrations of truth…

1 May 1
Reply by Navi

Spreading Our Wings By Emmanuel Dagher... And ... There Is An Inner Awakening Blossoming ... And ... Support Of The Universe By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Michael

Spreading Our Wings By Emmanuel Dagher It’s such a blessing for me to connect with you in this way. We have so much to catch up on, s…

0 Apr 26

How To Do Soma Awakening Breathing - This Will Change Your Life

0 Apr 26

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service