General Spirituality (3,103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forgiving with the Light

our loving natures (our Light). Forgiveness affects our spiritual growth It’s not easy to practice forgiveness, and many are unaware of how…

Started by Carmen AM-A-RA

0 Oct 3, 2010

Equinox 2010

The equinox is a wonderful opportunity for us to work with our energy to align with the powerful cosmic forces bringing us into a place of…

Started by Chris Comish

1 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Chris Comish

8.8 Sirian Stargate - Sirian Ascension Meditation

0 Sep 20, 2010

Ascension Tools: Light, Electricity & Downloads SOLARA AN-RA

Solara AM RA I felt this transmission from the Councils of Light was important for you to hear! The tools given for being able to proces…

0 Sep 20, 2010

SIRIUS

Information About Sirius Astrologically Sirius consists of 3 stars, Sirius A, Sirius B and Sirius C. Sirius is most commonly known as the…

1 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Chris Comish

The Great White Brotherhood in the Andes-Extraterrestrial Guides

0 Sep 16, 2010

The Conscious Co-Creation Continues

The Conscious Co-Creation Continues:Celebrating the return of harmony between the feminine and masculine as we enter the Seventh Dayby Carl…

Started by Chris Comish

0 Sep 4, 2010

Full Movie- 2012 The Online Movie

Started by Chris Comish

1 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Chris Comish

Book review- Living the Law of One 101: The Choice

Hi,   I am almost done reading the book Living the Law of One 101 and I can't put it down! It is a fascinating journey about the choices we…

Started by Chris Comish

0 Aug 13, 2010

Wisdom 8/6/10

Greetings all!   Here is some wisdom that came to my mind today, feel free to use what resonnates with you:   A great person is not one tha…

Started by Chris Comish

0 Aug 6, 2010

RSS

Follow On:

Donate

Like us? Keep the City of Shamballa running by supporting us with a donation (click the heart below). All donations are greatly appreciated.

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the  emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Events

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service