General Spirituality (2,343)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Greater Purpose To Requesting Healing By Natalie Glasson

A Greater Purpose To Requesting Healing By AA Raphael Via Natalie Glasson Archangel Raphael's Message ..... Greetings, I am Archange…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 Jan 26

THE YEAR OF JOY – 2019 By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ...Allow The Grace Of The Angels To Work For YOU!...And... Emerging On The Other Side By Sonja Myriel

The Year Of Joy – 2019 & January Energy Forecast By Emmanuel Dagher My beautiful friend, It’s an honor for me to connect with your…

0 Jan 24

Decrees & Affirmations For Spiritual Growth & Ascension By Steven Hutchinson

Decrees & Affirmations For Spiritual Growth & Ascension By Steven Hutchinson Below are decrees and affirmations that, even thou…

0 Jan 22

using copper healing wand

I have attached a photo to this thread. Okay so i have been a healer since i was born according to my mother. i didnt embrace it until i hi…

Started by michael Farley

3 Jan 21
Reply by Navi

Total Super Moon Eclipse + New Channel - 'Thought-Matter Ideation By James Tyberonn

Total Super Moon Eclipse + New Channel - 'Thought-Matter Ideation By James Tyberonn Lunar Supermoon Eclipse Maximum The Crimson Wolf …

0 Jan 20

2019 - Open To The Flow - By Shelly Dressel

2019 - Open To The Flow - By Shelly Dressel The first channel of the new year is always a wonderful time to look at your life, clear…

0 Jan 20

Lunar Eclipse Meditation Jan 20-21 ... And ... An Interchange Of Consciousness By The Tree Spirits ... And ... God Doesn't Want You To Settle For Less !

Lunar Eclipse Meditation Jan 20-21, 2019 By Joanna Greetings beautiful LoveLights   Welcome to the LoveLight Circle’s third meditation…

0 Jan 19

God Doesn't Want You To Settle For Less ! By Ann Albers

God Doesn't Want You To Settle For Less ! By Ann Albers Hi Dear Friends!This week the Presence came through with a powerful heat. Read…

0 Jan 19

HEALING PACKAGE- CLEARING

It seems that many Lightworkers are now getting new astral and etheric bodies. But many of us still have negative emotions, negative or evi…

Started by AMBA

27 Jan 18
Reply by Robin Stidham

Bow Deeply To Yourself - Jeshua Via Pamela Kribbe...And...Pico Rojo and the Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love...

Bow Deeply To Yourself - Jeshua Via Pamela Kribbe Dear friends, beautiful children of humanity, I am Jeshua, your brother and friend.…

0 Jan 15

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

© 2009-2019   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service