General Spirituality (2,290)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Affirmation: 'I Am A Clear & Pure Channel For Divine Light' By Steve Nobel

Affirmation: 'I Am A Clear & Pure Channel For Divine Light' By Steve Nobel Affirmations are a wonderful way to reprogram your un…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 Nov 17

This Is Our Moment By Robert Johns ... And ... Perfect Imperfection By Sonja Myriel RAouine ... And ...At The Still Point

This Is Our Moment By Robert Johns Journey Within and discover the power of unconditional Love. Allow yourself to expand and raise your…

0 Nov 15

Paradise California - Love In Action

Paradise California - Love in Action  (part one)     News from Paradise -- I just phoned Trisha, a Ne…

0 Nov 15

~ Emergency Appeal ~ Assist In Stopping The California Fires

~ Emergency Appeal ~ Assist In Stopping The California Fires   California is again experiencing ferocious wildfires and what is expect…

0 Nov 12

You Really Love Them ..... By Ann Albers

You Really Love Them ..... By Ann Albers And ..... Hi Dear Friends! Enjoy another message from the Presence about how it experiences its…

0 Nov 12

Dr. Usui's 5th Dimensional Reiki Upgrade Via Judy Satori

Dr. Usui's 5TH DIMENSIONAL REIKI UPGRADE Via Judy Satori Judy Satori gifts us in this video with very powerful upgrades for all work…

0 Nov 11

Healing For The Ages By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Ancient Activation Shift by Natalie Glasson ... And ... Confessions of a Spiritual Perfectionist by Matt Kahn

Healing for the Ages – November Energy Forecast By Emmanuel Dagher My friend, Thank you for meeting with me again in this way. Your pres…

0 Nov 10

Peace For The Holidays

So, if at any point you are feeling an overwhelming sense of stress or pressure in the coming weeks, I would like to offer the following p…

0 Nov 8

Creating A New Matrix For Our Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles

Creating A New Matrix For Our Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles The Template For Humanity’s New Life Path I AM my I AM Presence, and…

0 Nov 8

Ascension Activations For You ! By Susan Shumsky ... And ... Remembering Who You Truly Are By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... All You Think & Put Into Action Is Now Being Tripled In Intensity

Ascension Activations For You ! By Susan Shumsky Here's a wonderfully uplifting guided video meditation by one of my mentors, Susan S…

0 Nov 8

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service