General Spirituality (2,753)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transformation With Co-Creation Byy Natalie Glasson ... And ... Solar Rays Of The Beginning By Natalie Glasson & Helios & Vesta

Transformation With Co-Creation By Natalie Glasson & Lord Melchizedek Greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek, and it is my purpose to…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 Dec 17, 2020

A New Consciousness Of The Heart Is Beingg Born By Pamela Kribbe ... And ... Relationships - Mirror Reflections By Debbie Goldberg ... And ... Christ Consciousness: We Are How God Loves Creation

A New Consciousness Of The Heart Is Being Born By Pamela Kribbe & Jesus/Jeshua - Helping Others I am so happy that today we have a…

0 Dec 15, 2020

The Crystalline Treatment By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Michael

The Crystalline Treatment By Natalie Glasson & AA Michael I extend greetings and love to you all. I am Archangel Michael. It is a…

0 Dec 13, 2020

Are You A Starseed Upon The Path of Light By Ronna Herman & Archangel Michael

Are You A Starseed Upon The Path of Light By Ronna Herman & Archangel Michael Beloved masters, long, long ago, those brave Souls w…

0 Dec 11, 2020

Website appearance restored

Since November 24th, I 've had a help desk ticket with the hosting provider to fix the website appearance. As of today December 9th, the ap…

Started by Chris Comish

0 Dec 9, 2020

The Rose Of Awakening By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Mother Mary

The Rose Of Awakening By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Mother Mary Greetings beloved children of the light, I am Mother Mary…

0 Dec 9, 2020

Important Assistance From Ascended Master Mother Mary By Patricia Cota-Robles

Patricia Cota Robles shares with us important assistance from Ascended Master Mother Mary, Enjoy, Steve

0 Dec 9, 2020

Lessons In Empowerment - Parts 1 & 2 - By Solara An-Ra

Lessons In Empowerment - Part 1 - By Solara An-Ra The second Solstice Preparation Session is on YOUTUBE LIVE! For the very first time!…

0 Dec 8, 2020

No Matter How Things Seem...The Light Has Won ! ... And ... Embrace Your Divinity By Fran Zepeda & Yeshua/Mary Magdalene...And...Ancient Healing Symbols By Natalie Glasson & Lord Mechizedek

No Matter How Things Seem...The Light Has Won ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation Of Light Good morning my friends. Well, wher…

0 Dec 8, 2020

Gratitude

So what are you thankful for? Share whatever you are thankful for. From having the best birthday ever to finding ten cents on the ground…

Started by Chris Comish

9 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jhilmil Bhalwar

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service