General Spirituality (2,953)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Karmic Cleanse

Dear beloved masters of the light, On Sunday I took a step into the unknown. I cleansed karmic vibrations from my life from 2000.  In 2000…

Started by Chris Comish

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by lu

Healing Energy ~ ~ ~ Hands & Feet

Hi to All,   I have a weird question:   if hands are carriers of healing energy, whatever system is being used (reconnective energy, Reiki,…

Started by lu

0 Dec 8, 2010

Galactic Federation Of Light Saul November 18 2010

Is the moment of your awakening approaches, more and more people are becoming aware of a sense of urgency and a sense that something of…

Started by CARMEN AM-A-RA

0 Nov 19, 2010

Atlantean Pyramid Intiation

Initiation in the Atlantean Pyramid was a great civilization that once existed in the third dimension. Its program was created by the Gre…

0 Nov 17, 2010

The Seven Principles of the Way of the Warrior-

by TIMBERWOLF on OCTOBER 31, 2010I have written a few articles here at Timberwolf HQ on the number 7, its mysteries and the effect it seem…

0 Nov 17, 2010

Dreaming with Wolves

There is a forest where all wolves dream. It is a primeval forest that we all know in a part of our mind. You have been there before. You…

0 Nov 17, 2010

thank you

thank you alvin sir, iam rakesh  iam trying this today onwerds, someny thanx, god bless you

Started by rakesh chenicheri nambiar

1 Nov 12, 2010

increase reiki

if any reiki master usuing tobaco,,,,, must decrese reiki power,,, if this how to increase it? how to stop usuing tobaco,,, usuing with rei…

Started by rakesh chenicheri nambiar

4 Nov 9, 2010

The Activated Cellular Memory Method

The Activated Cellular Memory Method (ACM)   Discovered by Rayelan Allan in 1984 An Evolutionary Approach to Wholeness   In 1984, Rayelan A…

Started by lu

0 Nov 4, 2010

Our Twin Planet X: Are You Sirius?

Early on in the search by NASA for a near-earth object that was perturbing the orbits of our solar system’s outer planets, technically so-c…

Started by Carmen AM-A-RA

0 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

Events

© 2009-2022   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service