General Spirituality (2,370)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Referendum for Natural Remedies

Natural Remedies are the Gift of The Mother Earth. Please sign and send forward. Thank you.   http://www.eu-referendum.org/english/petition

Started by Gabriel

0 Jan 22, 2011

The Meaning of Life in 700 Words by Story Waters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N22CvCClrPI&feature=player_embedded#!

Started by Daniela Elena Grigore

0 Jan 21, 2011

Keeping Our Eyes Down to Our Earth Mother

Ngungu'taota (greetings we are relatives), Tutskwa I'qatsi (Land and Life are One, This is written for Erik, and all our brothers and siste…

Started by CARMEN AM-A-RA

0 Jan 15, 2011

Brightest blessings for the New Year

Dear Beloved Love/Light Beings, May you all be blessed with a 2011 full of unlimited love, unlimited light, infinite and eternal blessings,…

Started by Chris Comish

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by David Gray

Ascension -Manly P. Hall

Rare talk by Manly Palmer Hall. Please copy and spread this great information that rings so true in todays world.

0 Jan 1, 2011

You Can Heal Your Life

You Can Heal Your Life will show you how to practice the principles of self-worth and self-esteem taught by Louise L. Hay. Listen as Louise…

0 Dec 29, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

2 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Chris Comish

Karmic Cleanse

Dear beloved masters of the light, On Sunday I took a step into the unknown. I cleansed karmic vibrations from my life from 2000.  In 2000…

Started by Chris Comish

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by lu

Healing Energy ~ ~ ~ Hands & Feet

Hi to All,   I have a weird question:   if hands are carriers of healing energy, whatever system is being used (reconnective energy, Reiki,…

Started by lu

0 Dec 8, 2010

Galactic Federation Of Light Saul November 18 2010

Is the moment of your awakening approaches, more and more people are becoming aware of a sense of urgency and a sense that something of…

0 Nov 19, 2010

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Events

© 2009-2019   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service