General Spirituality (2,409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What themes are in your life?

What are some themes you encounter during your path here?   Here are some starters (please add your personal themes as comments below):   a…

Started by Chris Comish

6 Jan 6, 2012

Ascension Meditation

Ascension MeditationLet's go to our sacred space now and…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

1 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

SANANDA'S GARDEN

I want to share with everyone my favorite place; Sananda's Garden.  Sananda, as most of you may know, is the Cosmic Christ.  His last incar…

Started by Indra

7 Dec 25, 2011

Urgent! Just In! David Wilcock reveals why "they" want him Dead...this info suggests it is time to be prepared...

Started by Chris Comish

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Essene

Ben-Arion: Calibrating the Heart and Body to Higher Frequencies of Light

Started by Chris Comish

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Comish

SUN SHINING HEART

I did not seek out this meditation, it found me.  For years I quietly practiced Nei Kung, content with developing my Jing  (personal essenc…

Started by Indra

4 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Indra

Attunements to Kashen

Dear Masters,                    Please see the, Peter  Chapman's vibrational alchemy website. He's introducing to the Kashen energy for fr…

Started by Sooraj Siddharth Sattiraju

8 Dec 16, 2011

Occupy the World movement

Hi everyone,   I've been thinking about this for a while but haven't discussed it. What are your thoughts on the Occupy the World movement?…

Started by Chris Comish

3 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by gilbert defruyt

The Seventh Initiation, a day by day chronology (my experiences)

The Seventh Initiation, a day by day chronology 8/8/09 The Infinity Gate 6:30 AM Began the seventh initiation, felt my hands and feet anc…

Started by Chris Comish

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Comish

Sacret Mantras and chants with LAMA Lama Gyurme- playlist

Lama Gyurme had his name bestowed on him by a Holy man. Not this name, the one that he was born with, but a title of honour bestowed than…

Started by CARMEN AM-A-RA

3 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by CARMEN AM-A-RA

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Events

© 2009-2019   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service