General Spirituality (2,291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feel The Gratitude Of The Infinite...For You! By Ann Albers ... And ... The Cosmic Lattice Via Kryon ... And ... A Vision for Fulfillment

Feel The Gratitude Of The Infinite...For You! By Ann Albers Message From God's Presence ..... I love you with a love beyond measure. I…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 Dec 4

3 Incredibly Life-Transforming Words - Acceptance, Alignment, & Allowing - By Shanta Gabriel

3 Incredibly Life-Transforming Words - Acceptance, Alignment, & Allowing - By Shanta Gabriel…

0 Dec 4

Embracing Change & The Requisite Release Of Fear By James Tyberonn

Embracing Change & the Requisite Release of Fear Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn Greetings! I am Metatron, Lord of Light! I a…

0 Dec 3

Empowering Your Thoughts with Peace and Bliss By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Shining Your Light By Linda Robinson ... And ... Affirmation: I Am A Clear & Pure Channel For Divine Light By Steve Nobel

Empowering Your Thoughts with Peace and Bliss by the Celestial White Beings Via Natalie Glasson We, The Celestial White Beings, shar…

0 Nov 30

Removing Obstacles From Your Life Path By Shanta Gabriel

Removing Obstacles From Your Life Path By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Message…

0 Nov 27

Letting Go of Fear By Neale Donald Walsch ... And ... Your Primary Intention By Shelly Dressel ... And ... Experience Freedom From Negative Thoughts By Shanta Gabriel

Letting Go of Fear - Do you know You Have Nothing To Lose? By Neale Donald Walsch My dear friends... When I was living as a Street P…

2 Nov 26
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

Prosperity Prayer Ebook

Hi    Recently  i got a small ebook named Prayer for True Prosperity by IVAN & CHARIS, mainly prayers for finance & prosperity, als…

Started by vishnu s

0 Nov 26

You Really Love Them By Ann Albers ... And ... Unique Encoding Of Your Soul By Natalie Glasson ... And ... God Has Incarnated As You & Me By Tercy Logan

You Really Love Them ..... By Ann Albers And ..... Hi Dear Friends!  Enjoy another message from the Presence about how it experiences…

0 Nov 24

Creating A New Matrix For Our Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles The Template For Humanity’s New Life Path I AM my I AM Presence, and I AM One with the I AM Presence of all Humanity. As One Breath,

Creating A New Matrix For Our Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles The Template For Humanity’s New Life Path I AM my I AM Presence, an…

0 Nov 21

Shanta Gabriel's: "Living In Thanksgiving"... And ..."Bringing Clarity Into Chaos" ... And ... Feel The Gratitude Of The Infinite ... For You !

Happy Thanksgiving With Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, Gratitude, Peace, & Abundance to All of You, Steven Hutchinson…

0 Nov 21

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service