General Spirituality (2,753)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Will You Carry Into 2021? By Ann Albers...And...All That Happens In Your World Is Leading You To A Higher State ... And... Do You Receive Divine Gifts From The Angelic Realm By Shanta Gabriel ?

What Will You Carry Into 2021? By Ann Albers & The Angels Hi Dear Friends, Happy New Year! Let's take with us only the blessings o…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 Dec 31, 2020

Affirmations: I am Now Embracing Optimum Health and Wellbeing Multidimensionally By Steve Nobel

Steve Nobel “The power to cleanse and heal is an ability of my core nature, my multidimensional nature. My true home is not of this lowe…

0 Dec 29, 2020

Awakening & Embodying Christ Consciousness

... Awakening & Embodying Christ Consciousness The Archetype Of The Christed One This excerpt is from a lecture bby Elizabeth Cl…

0 Dec 28, 2020

Federation Of Light Channeling On December 12, 2020 By Blossom Goodchild

Federation Of Light Channeling On December 12, 2020 By Blossom Goodchild Good morning. I am of course, going to start with the topic o…

0 Dec 25, 2020

Christmas Special Blessings: The Triangle Of Peace By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Gabriel

Christmas Special Blessings: The Triangle Of Peace By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Gabriel Greetings beloved beings of light, I am…

0 Dec 25, 2020

The 12-12 Gateway Activation & Integrating Christ Consciousness By Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... December 2020 Spiritual Energy Forecast ... And ... Shine Your Innermost Light By Melanie Beckler

The 12-12 Gateway Activation & Integrating Christ Consciousness By Anrita Melchizedek   Join Anrita as we come together as One Uni…

0 Dec 21, 2020

December 21,2020 Mass Ascention Gateway Meditation With Quan Yin

0 Dec 21, 2020

Help Dream A Better Future Into Being By Ann Albers & The Angels

Help Dream A Better Future Into Being By Ann Albers & The Angels The Angels Message ..... My dear friends, we love you so very muc…

0 Dec 19, 2020

You Are All Changing Your World Together As Part of The Divine Oneness With All That Is ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation Of Light

You Are All Changing Your World Together As Part of The Divine Oneness With All That Is ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation Of L…

0 Dec 18, 2020

A Rare Grand Junction & The Solstice By Patricia Cota-Robles

2 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service