General Spirituality (2,931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11:11 Gateway of Unity Consciousness with Patricia Cota-Robles, Aeoliah, Adi and Anrita Melchizedek

11:11 Gateway of Unity Consciousness with Patricia Cota-Robles, Aeoliah, Adi and Anrita Melchizedek  “We are being told by the Company…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 Nov 16

Recreating Paradise On Earth By Archangel Michael & Ronna Herman

Recreating Paradise On Earth By Archangel Michael & Ronna Herman Beloved masters, as humanity and the Earth make ready for the next g…

0 Nov 15

Divine Doors Are Opening For You Now ... By Archangel Uriel & Melanie Beckler

Divine Doors Are Opening For You Now ... By Archangel Uriel & Melanie Beckler Archangel Uriel is a spiritual being of immense lig…

0 Nov 15

Light Sequences By Mahatma & Natalie Glasson

Light Sequences By Mahatma & Natalie Glasson Greeting and love, I am Mahatma, the Cosmic Logos, my energy stems across 352 levels a…

0 Nov 15

Angelic Light Transmission - Smoothing the Emotional & Mental Bodies By Steve Nobel

... This track is designed to clear, heal and uplift the emotional and mental bodies with angelic light.Gold-Peach angelic light clears t…

0 Nov 12

Staying Strong Through The Remaining Shifts In 2021

0 Nov 9

Sending Prayers & God's Healing Energy To Everyone

Hi everyone. I'd like to ask for your prayers and healing energy. Even though I've had asthma all my life, Ive lived a relatively healt…

4 Nov 9
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

Appreciating The Gift of Life By Ronna Herman

Appreciating The Gift of Life By Ronna Herman & Archangel Michael Beloved masters, you cannot even begin to imagine what magnificen…

0 Nov 3

Flame Of Infinity By The Arcturians & Natalie Glasson

Flame Of Infinity By The Arcturians & Natalie Glasson Greetings, we are the Arcturians, we come forth as many with one voice. We wi…

0 Nov 2

Invitation - Merkabah Activation By Sonja Myriel RAouine

Dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team,   After a long pause it’s TIME for a new lightgrid project: The MERKABAH, LIGHTBODY Mem…

0 Nov 2

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service