General Spirituality (2,831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Truth Of Chaos By Archangel Metatron & Natalie Glasson

Truth Of Chaos By Archangel Metatron & Natalie Glasson Greetings and love, I am Archangel Metatron, it is an honour to be presen…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 May 30

Natalie Glassons: "Drean Your Divine Truth Into Manifestation", And, "Abundance In Its True Form By Lord Melchizedek"... And ... A Vision for Smiles All Around

The Dream Of  Truth - Part 2 - By Natalie Glasson & Saint Germaine Greetings, and I, Saint Germain extend my vibrations of truth…

0 May 27

Krishna Consciousness Transmission - Purify Your Six Senses - Expand Into Unity/Bliss Consciousness - By Steve Nobel

Steve Steve Ahnael Nobel : In this transmission we clear all blocking programming we have taken on during other lifetimes. This along w…

0 May 27

Wesak Blood Moon Total Eclipse Mass Meditation ... And ... Jesus & Buddha By Tercy Logan ... And ...The I Am Pillar Of Light Transmission By Steve Nobel ... And ... A Vision For Love Energy

Wesak Blood Moon Total Eclipse Mass Meditation ... And ... Jesus & Buddha By Tercy Logan ... And ...The I Am Pillar Of Light Transmissi…

0 May 25

Web Of Light Meditation: Clearing Links To The Past, Present, & Future By Steve Nobel

Steve Nobel:     In this meditation we begin to clear and uplift all strands connecting us to the present moment reality, all people,…

0 May 24

May 2021+ Energy Update: The Ultimate Revelations, Noahs, Floods & Flowers By Marie Mohler

...  May 2021 Energy Update: The Ultimate Everything - Revelations - Noahs - Floods & Flowers By Marie Mohler ... It is Mother Earth,…

0 May 23

Our Mission By The Arcturians & Natalie Glasson

Our Mission By The Arcturians & Natalie Glasson We extend our light, our vibration of freedom, and peace to you now. We are the Ar…

0 May 22

Breathe Deeply The Raindrops of Divine Healing, Love, & Well Being - By Melanie Beckler

Breathe Deeply The Raindrops of Divine Healing, Love, & Well Being - By Melanie Beckler And so let yourself relax now and breathe d…

0 May 21

Feeling Your Place In The Infinite By Ailia Mira ... And ... The Miracle Is In The Mirror By Linda Dillon

Feeling Your Place In The Infinite By Ailia Mira  With Archangel Michael & The Council Of Radiant Light Hello Divine Ones -- We g…

0 May 17

The Flame Of Your Inner World By Pamela Kribbe & Jesus/Jeshua

The Flame Of Your Inner World By Pamela Kribbe & Jesus/Jeshua I am Jeshua, a brother and like-minded person. Feel my presence with…

0 May 13

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on YouTube
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Prayers

Fellow Lightworkers,

Please send prayers and Reiki to all those in need, those that are unemployed, those that are hungry, those that are sick, all the healthcare and emergency responders on the front lines, all those essential workers, all those that need help and protection for each highest and greatest good.

Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei! Cho Ku Rei!

Namaste,
Chris

© 2009-2021   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service