Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Reiki Principle/Precept 1

Just for today, I will not be angry.

Reiki Principle/Precept 2

Just for today, I will not worry.

Reiki Principle/Precept 3

Just for today, I will be grateful.

Reiki Principle/Precept 4

Just for today, I will do my work honestly.

Reiki Principle/Precept 5

Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing.

The Reiki Principles/Precepts developed by Dr. Mikao Usui are a very simple and beautiful guiding light that has helped countless people all over the world to transform their lives completely.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you . Love and light and many blessings~<3~
  • Sometimes the most powerful reminders are the simple principles that can produce the biggest outcomes.

A big thank you for the reminder and call of back to practical wisdom!

1938925017?profile=original

• I completely agree with all your comments here: Valery/Dr Sohini you are very right: if we just followed this basic guideline that anyone can take to irrespective of religious belief, we would be able to transform this reality instantly. It is a baseline on which to build the other more evolved and utterly convincing spiritual transformation alluded to by Julian/Alain.

• Dear Chris,

This should be observed strongly and with full efforts....

That will make the life Pure and eligible to receive the Light Of God....

Sohiniben.1938923703?profile=original

• If the 10 commandments should be observed, if the 5 Reiki principles should be respected,would be Heaven on Earth.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which that most  people   had decided not to see.

Thank ,Chris,you have reminded us that the simplest things are the ones that resonate with the Divine.

Namaste

This reply was deleted.