I was asked this question recently by a newcomer to Reiki systems. Apparently there is misinformation that this can occur. I can only speculate that this is coming from sources such as "sin-eaters" or certain shamanic practitioners who remove karmic debt from others by taking it  on personally and resolving it.

This cannot occur with Reiki in any way I can determine. A practitioner cannot "take on" on be contaminated so to speak by the karma of the receiver of the Reiki.

1. Karmic debt is personal. It is a "lesson plan" of sorts pointing that soul toward what they should focus on while incarnate in this lifetime. No one gets credit for doing anyone else's homework.

2.  When doing a Reiki session the practitioner should shield and protect both involved from external energetic influence. The practioner is a channel for the reiki energy to flow through. The energy may heal the practitioner as well as the client in the process.

3. Reiki energy follows laws of quantum entrainment, It flows only one way... from the stronger vibration (practitioner) to the weaker energy vibration (the recipient).

4. At session end, both are grounded and energetic connection is cut. From that point only the remaining Reiki energy continues working in both involved.

5, A Reiki Master CAN use advanced techniques to assist the client with Reiki to resolve and abate their on karmic issues, but such work does not act like a contagion or contaminent. Karma is identity-locked informational field, not an energy tat can be transferred.

Remember the key point of Reiki, the healer does not heal... only channels Reiki energy to the recipient. It is the recipient that heals themself with that Reiki energy.

Anyone else want to expand or add insight feel free!

-Namaste!

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Great topic! Thanks for sharing. Namaste

T.J. great topic....i agree with you....karmic debt is personal, Reiki practicioner cant heal others karmic debts...a person must do it by him/herself....
here is link to one good invocatin....if members here want to use....

http://www.cityofshamballa.net/forum/topics/special-healing-of-karm...

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service