Hello & Namaste Beloved Lightworkers ~ 

I am so happy to find this site.  I have done a number of things for money (figure skating coach, photographer, psychotherapist, etc., etc.) the last few years being a side avenue into real estate.  I moved to Arizona ten years ago with the intention of healing.  I had some skills and loved anything having to do with metaphysics but alas alark got off tangetially for a bit. 

The end of 2012 marked my return to being a Lightworker full time and work on myself as well.   I have set these six months til some time during June as my time for meditation, self healing, interDimentional art work, etc.and see what other like Souls are doing here and around the Universe.

I adore the City of Shamballa - this Space is so very special to me.  I truly feel like I have found a Home here.  Have told my Lightworker friends as well.

I want to thank *everyone* who is so very generous in sharing all of your skills, knowledge, exercises, meditations.  I am so very grateful for the gifts which you are share so freely.

I grew up in Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota.  Hubby Jim and I lived on east coast for a decade and moved to Flagstaff about ten years ago and moved here to Sedona three years ago.  We are looking to move to the Cave Creek area north of Phoenix.  Wonderful energy there.   I am looking for a horse property to lease as we have two wonderful horses and two tiger tabby cats as well.

If you would like to add your energies to my intention, I am wondering how I post such a request or item here with the details ....  Suggestions ~ ?  Thank you ~

Blessings to all !   Hugs and love ~

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

Update on property search ... we found the *perfect* place for us, New River, AZ, usa,  1 acre +, north of Phoenix about 37 miles. Cooler and surrounding mountains beautiful for 360 degrees, nice property, nice person to lease from, house is lovely.  Directly west of Elephant Mountain in Cave Creek where there is an active portal and Star Ship traffic ... I'll be watching for the Pleiadians!  When you come to Phoenix metro, please me a shout! ~

Aloha,Fay..

just wanted o connect with anyone who has been touched by the mystical atmosphere and landscape of Sedona and other areas of AZ.

I visited Sedona 3 times while staying with my daughter in Buckeye. She move to FL, so just looking to stay connected,  

Thanks for post.... 

Earthspirit (Diane)

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service