Carmen Irarragorri-Wyland's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"This is so very beautiful and so very true! I so intend it! Thanks, Chris, for provi…"

Carmen Irarragorri-Wyland replied Apr 25, 2012 to Start with yourself and then move out into the world - and the world will welcome you with open arms

3 Apr 25, 2012

"Loved it! Thanks!"

Carmen Irarragorri-Wyland replied Apr 15, 2012 to A Vision for Oneness

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Carmen Irarragorri-Wyland

"This is fantastic, Derek! I agree with these premises so much... Thanks for posting…"

Carmen Irarragorri-Wyland replied Apr 15, 2012 to I refrain from opposing or harming anyone. I allow others to have their own experiences. I see life in all things and honor it as if it were my own. I support life

5 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Melodie Munro

"Dear Derek, I am so glad that you posted this! I belong to the "Intenders Group" Are…"

Carmen Irarragorri-Wyland replied Apr 12, 2012 to The Intenders Code

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Melodie Munro

"Yes, Derek, so true about our emotions, but you have found a way to control them! Gr…"

Carmen Irarragorri-Wyland replied Apr 4, 2012 to Everything in your world - the world at large as well as your individual world, including everything you see, hear, smell, taste, touch, and feel - is the result of a thought manifestation

6 Apr 4, 2012

"This is such a great posting, Derek. Yes, we continually create, as we think, every…"

Carmen Irarragorri-Wyland replied Apr 4, 2012 to Everything in your world - the world at large as well as your individual world, including everything you see, hear, smell, taste, touch, and feel - is the result of a thought manifestation

6 Apr 4, 2012

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service