Melodie Munro's Discussions (1,928)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

""

Melodie Munro replied Apr 18, 2012 to I refrain from opposing or harming anyone. I allow others to have their own experiences. I see life in all things and honor it as if it were my own. I support life

5 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Melodie Munro

"I too loved this, thank you Derek. I also love the pic, one of my favourites. Blessi…"

Melodie Munro replied Apr 18, 2012 to I begin the creative process. I give direction to my life. I set my course.

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Melodie Munro

"Thank you for this great post Derek, Blessings"

Melodie Munro replied Apr 16, 2012 to I let go so there is room for something better to come in. I intend that I am guided, guarded, protected, and lined up with the highest good at all times.

2 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Dr.Sohini Shukla

"Great poster Derek, Thank you for sharing. Love and Blessings"

Melodie Munro replied Apr 14, 2012 to The Intenders Code

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Melodie Munro

"Joy and Peace Brother derek "

Melodie Munro replied Apr 11, 2012 to Your Power - What you are looking for is what you are looking with

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Melodie Munro

"Many Blessings Derek"

Melodie Munro replied Apr 8, 2012 to Our challenges are there in order to take us to a greater awareness

1 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Melodie Munro

"Super post Derek, I know we all do this every day without thought as to what we are…"

Melodie Munro replied Apr 5, 2012 to Know that you are assisting others by your own realizations. You then enhance and increase the possibilities for others to go where you have been.

1 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Melodie Munro

"Dear Derek, "I intend that I am always phrasing my intentions in the present tense".…"

Melodie Munro replied Apr 4, 2012 to Everything in your world - the world at large as well as your individual world, including everything you see, hear, smell, taste, touch, and feel - is the result of a thought manifestation

6 Apr 4, 2012

"Thank you Derek "

Melodie Munro replied Mar 18, 2012 to A Vision for Mother Earth

5 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by April

"Sending Love and Light too. Thank you for posting this. Blessings. Melodie"

Melodie Munro replied Sep 27, 2011 to AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM MOTHER VESTA ABOUT THE ISLANDS OF JAPAN

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Melodie Munro

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service