Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Cancer

Cancer

Fundamentally, every human being has cancer. Everyone has cancer cells in their bodies, which can develop into the widely feared disease. The good news is that our body can also break these cells down, thanks to our immune system. This is an internal army that protects our body and does everything it can to keep us healthy. Even cancer which is already in a somewhat advanced stage can pass on its own.

In some people, however, this does not happen, and the cancer can grow into a life-threatening condition. This can happen if the immune system has been tainted and no longer possesses the correct weapons to attack the culprits. Unfortunately we live in a world in which these weapons are kept away from us in various ways. The elite, the owners of the pharmaceutical industry, earn billions on diseases such as cancer every year (1). Because the elite also possess the mass media, hardly anyone ever writes about alternative treatments to heal cancer. Instead, less successful and often harmful treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation treatments are promoted.

But those better, cancer-healing methods do exist! There are various treatments for cancer which work well and often lead to full recovery. The nice thing about these methods is that you can usually do them at home and that there are no side effects, let alone operations or amputations. Yet they work better than the treatments applied in hospitals.

The best medicine against cancer

Right at the top is cannabis (also called hemp, weed or marihuana). Laboratory circumstances have shown that cannabinoids, the active substance from the hemp plant, attack cancer cells and destroy them. They do this without harming the healthy cells (2). In fact, they make these even healthier! Even in places that are difficult to access, such as the brain, this substance still does its work flawlessly. The healing effect of marihuana has been known for nearly as long as there have been humans on Earth, which is why remains of hemp have been found in centuries-old graves (3).

To read the full Post follow this link: http://thegreaterpicture.com/cancer.html

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A person sick with this disease may be willing to try everything. But the use of cannabis should not be spread, this is a drug that can lead in the least to dementia

• Hello!

My son has a cancer declared in his arm, synovyo sarcom. He is 16 and reiki master, as i am, does anybody has any treatments, attunements, methods or readings for him?

I saw mesoderm dysfonctionments, with social psychic attacks on disrespect, depreciation, as dr hamer interprets tissue tumors.

I have an anti cancer symbol, emotional cancer by linda colibert, channeled a "social guardian reiki" for the healers around him, and "karma guardians reiki" for him and others, even if i know it'a a too short band for healing every cell, if you have got any ideas you're welcome <3

This reply was deleted.