Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Probably doing this prayer One Time after waking up in morning (daily) & intending for all ascension work going to be done on that day will give max benefit(click image to enlarge). Request all the Masters,Archangels,Guides etc for perfect grounding at all times day or night (if possible request them atleast once daily). BUT PERMANENTLY activating this key could result in receiving more amount of energy, which everybody may not be able to handle. In such situation request Masters ,Archangels, Guides etc to automatically activate & deactivate this key so that you only receive right amount of energy that you can handle at all times day & night without causing any uncomfort. Still if it doesnt help, then request for permanent deactivation of this key. Thank YOU

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A Huna Prayer to activate the 22 Platinum Key for a month:

Read 3 Times:
    I pray with all my heart, my mind, my soul and my might that for this month the 22nd Platinum Key like discribed by Dr. Joshua David Stone is activated and applies for every ascension meditations activation I do.
    Amen

Read One Times :
    My beloved subconscious mind,
    I hereby ask and lovingly command that you take this thought-form prayer with all the manna and vital force that is needed and necessary to manifest and demonstrate this prayer to the Source of our being.
    Amen.

Wait 15 seconds, then visualize prayer shooting from your crown chakra like a water fountain up to God.

Lord let the Rain of Blessings fall!
    Amen

• Thank You.

This reply was deleted.