Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Wisdom of the Gemstone Guardians

Wisdom of the Gemstone Guardians

by  

Michael Katz’

Wisdom of the Gemstone Guardians [Book]

Wisdom of the Gemstone Guardians is the true account of Michael Katz’s conversations with the Gemstone Guardians—the inner-world beings responsible for fulfilling the purpose and maintaining the effects of gemstones everywhere. In these fascinating interviews, the Guardians herald a new field of energy medicine—one which uses the life force emanated by gemstone spheres to heal, nourish, and illuminate all aspects of our lives.

Thirty Gemstone Guardians detail the therapeutic benefits of their gemstones. Woven into the fabric of these teachings are their often startling insights on a wide range of topics—including the Earth as a living being, the evolution of consciousness, the masculine and feminine rays, links between planetary and human disease, and the origin of color.

The waves of hope, love, and wisdom coming from the Gemstone Guardians in this book are a healing experience in themselves. From this experience, we begin to understand the essence of the Guardians’ teachings and to perceive their luminous vision for personal and planetary healing.

Wisdom of the Gemstone Guardians stands apart from any other crystal healing book on the market in many respects. First of all, whereas other crystal healing books usually contain so called ‘channeled’ information from the spirit world, none of them so directly profess it the way this book does.

In Wisdom of the Gemstone Guardians, the text consists exclusively of the direct teachings and wisdom of the spirit beings that go by the name of the Gemstone Guardians. Each Gemstone Guardian, shares in-depth information about the qualities of the particular gemstone that they are in charge of.

This book is so masterfully composed that it reads like a beautiful novel… one so mesmerizing that it’s hard to put down once you’ve begun to read it. I’ve heard of no other book inspiring so many novices to become interested in crystal healing.

Wisdom of the Gemstone Guardians contains information on Quarts, Lavender Quartz, Aventurine, Emerald, Rose Quartz, Ruby, Rhodochrosite, Amethyst, Purple Rainbow Fluorite, Blue Sapphire, Indigo (crystalline form of Sodalite), Carnelian, Citrine, Aquamarine, Green Tourmaline, Pink Tourmaline, Sodalite, Leopardskin Jasper, Poppy Jasper, Bloodstone, Ivorite, Opalite, Riverstone, Rhodonite, Malachite, Lapis Lazuli, Black Onyx, Mother of Pearl and Pearl.

This is an astounding and beautiful 'must have' book,

and you can read some excerpts here:

http://www.gemisphere.com/bookstore/books/bookWGG.htm

http://www.gemisphere.com/bookstore/books/bookWGG-ch1.htm

http://www.gemstonetherapy.com/wisdom_gemstone_guardians/wgg_ch17_pink_tourmaline.htm

Chapter 1
The Assignment is Given

Late one evening I sat on my living room sofa, closed my eyes, and turned my attention inward. I began to hear what I thought was the sound of the wind. Then I remembered that the air outside was calm and realized that the sound was coming from somewhere deep within me.

Suddenly the sound grew louder and a scene appeared in my inner vision: About thirty individuals sat in a circle around an enormous crystal. A column of light poured into the crystal from above and flowed out of its base, spreading evenly to everyone seated around it. The individuals before me were as real as any I had ever met. Some resembled nothing more than a vortex of energy in human form. The others were distinctly human looking, and each of these wore a different style and color of clothing. I could see by their gestures that they were engaged in a lively conversation.

I stood outside of the circle. Moments later Michael appeared at my left side. On my right was a spiritual master with whom I’d had previous encounters: his knee-length maroon robe, weathered skin, and short dark hair and beard were familiar features.

“They are discussing a book,” the master said, “a book that will soon be written about them.” His deep brown eyes looked sharply into mine.

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I bought this book because of your post Lu, thank you, it's a great book. Blessings. Melodie

• Thanks Lu, I have ordered the book off Amazon. They only had two left and I got one of them. Thanbk you for sharing this wonderful book. Love and Blessings. Melodie

• most welcome Melodie ... it is a sweet book embedded with epic taste ... might well seem a King Arthur and Merlin book for the words, tones and rhythm used ... or at least this is the effect it had on me !!!

let me know the effect it will have on you !!!

Luciana

This reply was deleted.