Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Find your discussions by visiting your profile page and clicking My Discussions. 

My UFO experience in 1994

http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/Black+Triangle+Sighting+in+Amherst+Massachusetts+United+States+on+January+8th+2013/45363 ................Confirms my experience in 1994!

Black Triangle Sighting

Sighting Basics

Case Number 45363
Log Number US-01222013-0003
Date Submitted 01/22/2013 02:11 UTC
Date of the Event 01/08/2013 05:45 UTC
Source MUFON
Disposition Unresolved
Summary Triangle UFO low flying

Sighting Location

City Amherst
Region Massachusetts
Country United States
Latitude 42.372987
Longitude -72.508907

Comment from the link above:

I want to tell a story, I am not the person who posted this first of all, but I did grow up in Amherst, MA. Went to high school there. In 1994 I saw the same black triangle just floating at low altitude above the forest between Pelham, MA and Shutesbury, MA on Shutesbury Rd 2. That was when I was 16 years old. This same type of craft, posted by someone I do not know in the area, confirms everything. This was not a stealth bomber/fighter because it just floated. It did not have flashing lights like typical aircraft. It was floating at low altitude. It floated facing the Quabbin Resevoir and may be admiring our use of the large amount of water, or perhaps the water acts as an energy enhancer for the vortex it arrived from...I do not know. This is fascinating. Thank you for posting this!

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for sharing ... I was living in Flagstaff AZ usa about 8 years ago and went out to my car late when it was very cold ... I was looking around and when I looked up at the sky saw a large red glow/light/object which was moving is a straight line but what I thought rather slowly considering how close it appeared.  Stopped for a while and then took off at an amazing speed at a 90-degree angle and turned white as it disappeared.  Arizona reported has a lot of UFO traffic.  Looking forward to being near Elephant Mountain in Cave Creek ~

• The Pleiadians and their allies may be the ones that fly the triangles....read this quote I found from an anonymous independent source: “Moving to a larger picture of things that are happening in the galaxy, I was able to make contact with the Pleiadian Federation which is located about 400 light years from earth....the Intelligent Insect Beings [one of the Pleiadian groups] are the ones who fly the black triangles over Belgium and France for the purpose of evacuating human beings back to the Pleiades for relocation on a planet called Earth II."

Look at the Mufon UFO map, they fly near water....Pleiadians love water and forest, that is where they fly over, the combination, they are observing their kind....the Pleiadians are also many of us in Earth shells- we are starseeds incarnated to help...the other Pleiadians are observing our awakening...1994 was the beginning of my awakening process

This reply was deleted.