Hi everyone

Here is a list of more Healing Codes

ThankYou Andrew Kemp

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6492296186185451000#editor...

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately could not download and use. Can you provide some help please? Many thanks  -  Muhittin

Hi Muhittin!

The link works but heres a more direct one http://quantumk.co.uk/quantumk_read.htm - at the bottom there is SCAN LIST - open and save

Credit to Andrew Kemp!

Hi, Silviu!.  Thank you very much. I was able to download and print. Seems  to be very interesting, but needs a thorough studying. Blesings & Light

Hey. Glad you managed to get the list. Just by scanning with you finger the codes it will do the work for you so to speak. Write the Higher Self Connection on your hand. Just with that you will receive a lot of guidance from You ;) also i found very helpful to write the code Sabotage programme blocking . If you can download all the MANUAL PDFS and print them. The knowledge inside will open you to a new level of understanding. Also just by having the manual in your lap and saying " my intention is to draw upon the intent of the manual/system " , the energy of it will start working/healing . Get in touch with Andrew he can explain more. But by reading it you will understand more of how it works. It easier than it seems . Good luck and keep us posted :-)

Hi, Silviu! Thank you for touching base and providing very useful and helpful information.

They come in very handy indeed.

Namaste

Muhittin Sertgoz

IT SAYS I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THAT LINK , PLEASE SING OUT AND SING IN TO THAT SERVER, LOL

Cannot open the page

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service