All Discussions Tagged 'reiki' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celtic/ Shakti Reiki anyone?

Hello! I am searching to get attuned to Celtic Reiki or Shakti Reiki and was wondering if any of you is open to do an exchange?  Besides th…

Started by Roxy

2 Feb 5, 2017
Reply by AMBA

The Soul Network

The Soul Network is perhaps one of my greatest ideas inspired by Brett Bevell's marvelous books yet. You see, every person's Soul is both p…

Started by Soul Wizard

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Josie Canchola-DuBois

reiki attunment

respected all members   me myself  rakesh,, iam duing reiki attunments,,,  as  with orb of life..   in  india  want very long version,, mak…

Started by rakesh chenicheri nambiar

0 Jun 21, 2013

Reiki Keychain on Amazon

It's official! The Reiki Keychain is now available at Amazon. Protection for you wherever you go.   Read about it here http://ccomish.blogs

Started by Chris Comish

2 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Venus Love

I loved this and wanted to share.. "The majority of us lead quiet, unheralded lives as we pass through this world. There will most likel…

Started by Derek

2 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Derek

Healing Energy ~ ~ ~ Hands & Feet

Hi to All,   I have a weird question:   if hands are carriers of healing energy, whatever system is being used (reconnective energy, Reiki,…

Started by lu

0 Dec 8, 2010

Blake Paysse's Healing Videos

Hello everyone. My name is Blake Paysse and I'm a Reiki Master of about 80 systems. I have harmonized my energies with my Soul/Higher Self…

Started by Soul Wizard

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Chris Comish

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service