All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healing Affirmations

Here are a few healing affirmations I am always in a natural state of healing and this infinitely wise energy will always provide for my hi…

Started by Healing Today

0 yesterday

Our Energy Connection

Our Energy Connection Understanding and respecting our connectedness to all matter, all living things, will greatly improve our relationshi…

Started by Healing Today

1 May 7
Reply by Angelite

Request Healing for My Finances !

Dear All I request you all to give me healing for my finances, money flow and financial abundance. Have challenges since last 2 years. Ple…

Started by IPS Khurana

0 Apr 26

HEALING PACKAGE- CLEARING

It seems that many Lightworkers are now getting new astral and etheric bodies. But many of us still have negative emotions, negative or evi…

Started by AMBA

14 Mar 24
Reply by Stacy Huxham

a 7 weeks session of free healing

Hello everyone, I come to share a period of 7 ascension reiki healing with you \\\oOo/// Seven Weeks of Reiki Healing There are Seven Week…

Started by alain

2 Feb 24
Reply by Fay Kelley

The Soul Network

The Soul Network is perhaps one of my greatest ideas inspired by Brett Bevell's marvelous books yet. You see, every person's Soul is both p…

Started by Soul Wizard

4 Jan 6
Reply by Josie Canchola-DuBois

The Cosmic Shift As Seen From Earth

View original article. The shift is responsible for much energy to be upon planet Earth and or Gaia at this time. It's responsible force of…

Started by Elshara

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Sara Krekorian

Qigong / Chi Kung

..although not of 'the city of shamballa' qigong is a reflection of great light originating from ancient chinese 'alchemy' and being the ba…

Started by Alvin

14 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Colin

Essene Healing Hands

This is how to activate essene healing hands, try it, then beam the energy distantly   From http://www.modernessenes.com/apprentice/hands.h

Started by Chris Comish

16 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Fay Kelley

3 Min Chakra Test

Visit the LINK to take a 3 minute test about your chakras and see if you have any blockages.   Replyes about the test precision are w…

Started by Laurentiu Marius Baicu

0 Dec 17, 2012

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook
Congratulated the Member of the Month

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2014   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service