drakke1's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings, Amba:  Very helpful material, indeed. Many Thanks and Blessings !! JG "

drakke1 replied Mar 2 to Grid of Light for Release of Anger, Fear, Pain and Struggle

2 Mar 3
Reply by Patricia

"Just discovered her myself, "by accident", on YouTube -- you are correct -- amazing…"

drakke1 replied Jan 2 to Siddhanta Yoga, Jivanmukti

3 Jan 2
Reply by drakke1

"Greetings, Amba:  Thanks so much for this wonderful material.  I have been searching…"

drakke1 replied Apr 23, 2017 to RAISING YOUR VIBRATIONAL RATE

1 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by drakke1

"Thanks very much for the post.  That website is amazing, and the frequencies coming…"

drakke1 replied Feb 12, 2017 to Divine Healing Codes - Free and Easy

16 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Silviu Razvan Caraus

"Absolutely A++ Material... Many Thanks !!!"

drakke1 replied Nov 22, 2016 to Awakening Your Original Consciousness by Lord Maitreya Through Natalie Glasson

2 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

"Greetings, Nancy:  Thanks a lot for the link !! The energy/frequency coming from the…"

drakke1 replied Nov 15, 2016 to Does anyone know these Egyptian Symbols?

12 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by T J

"Thanks a lot for the very helpful post. I went to Nadine's website http://www.energy…"

drakke1 replied Nov 5, 2016 to 1 of my favorite Energy & Angel Healings & Attunements Youtube Channel

2 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Elora

"Greetings, greetings:  Very Helpful materials -- Thanks very much !! Many Blessings…"

drakke1 replied Sep 18, 2016 to Lots Of Free Attunements & Empowerments

2 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Manuel Sánchez

"Thank you very much indeed for making me aware of the source website.  The material…"

drakke1 replied Sep 17, 2016 to 12 Strand DNA Activation

1 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by drakke1

"OMG, absolutely A+ material -- this, for example, from her site, is very potent and…"

drakke1 replied May 28, 2016 to Accessing the Universal Mind by the Celestial White Beings Through Natalie Glasson

2 May 28, 2016
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service